29. Your Day

The couples enjoyed there about a week and returned to korea.

After 2 months

They were happily living in the past months. They are returning to korea as taehyung had some works in los angeles and he took his wife with him making the business trip romantic.

"Yn sleep if you want it will take time and i too have some work" said taehyung making his wife sigh "i dont feel comfortable to sleep here" she said.

"Then watch some movies"
"No tae i want to see how you are working" she said.

He nodded and started working "this shares are belongs to jungkook and these are belongs to jimin. Namjoon hyung holds shares more than them." He started explaining some stuffs to his wife for which she is keenly noticing and observing.

After 2 hrs they both finished their discussion and stopped working.

"I want coffee" yn said to her husband for which he nodded and signalled a air hosters. "Hello sir, how may i help you" she asked him with a respectfull manner.

"A coffee and a glass of water please" taehyung said to her politely.
"Sure sir, And please feel free to ask
If anything you needed sir."
She bowed and left.

"She is good right?" Yn asked her husband "hmm yes" he said and looked at his wife.

She winked at him and said "i want to kiss you" he is too stunned to answer back her.

"What happened baby?" She asked while lifting her eyebrows in a playfull manner.

"Excuse me sir, here is your order" the air hostres interept the couples.

Taehyung thanked her and gave the coffee to yn and he drank a glass of water.

After few hours the flight landed and the couples went home by car as their driver came to pick them up.

They entered into their room and yn threw herself in the bed while hugging her pillow "oww my fluffy bed and pillow i missed you" taehyung smiled at her statement.

He suddenly remembers something and hovered above her.

"Tae what are y-" he cut her off by kissing her hungrily and she too kissed him back with the same phase.

He held her both hands and pinned them above her head while kissing her. She struggled to free her hands but he held it more tightly making sure it wont hurt her.

He pulled off from the kiss and looked her eyes. "You said that you want to kiss me" he said while looking her eyes. "Yes i wanted to kiss you but that is a public place how can i?" She answered while panting slightly.

"Dont matter about the surroundings. If you want just do it. I'm all yours" he whispered the last three words. She blushed "are you sure?"

"Hmm" he hummed and kissed her once again his kisses travelled through her neck leaving a dark purple hickey. She moaned out of the pain and pleasure.

She somehow made him release her hand and locked it in his hair. She run her fingers through his hair making him feel loved.

He stopped his work and started to admire the art he made in her. She looked a little mess.

Her hairs are falling on her face. Her lipstick is smudged. Her kajal is spreaded. Her dress is messed. She is panting heavily. Her chest is going up and down while panting.

He just loved it. He love her in all ways possible. He finally kissed her forehead and lifted her up in bridal style.

"Where a-" she sushed by him. He bring her to washroom making her sit on the counter.

He grabbed a tissue and used a makeup remover to wipe off her make up. He wiped the makeup and washed her face.

He washed his face too."wait a minute" he said and went out of the bathroom.
He returned with a set of pyjamas and handed to her "change"

"Yah put me down" she said while swinging her legs. He smiled and put her down.

When they were sleeping a alarm sound heard when its 11.30 pm.
Yn woke up by the sound of alarm and checked the time.

She removed taehyung's hand from her waist and a hand under her head.
She slowly slipped out of the duvet.

The girl took her phone calling someone. After a minute she opened the door welcoming namjoon, jin, yoongi, j hope, jimin, jungkook.

"Did you guys bring the necessities?" Yn asked them "yes" answered namjoon. "So lets start" she said and they all started to decorate the living room.

Within 20 mins the work is done. "Oppas you all wait here let me bring taehyung here. And turn on the light while bursting the conffetee. After i bring him down ok."

They all agreed. She climbed the stairs and went to the bedroom to wake her husband. She noticed  taehyung seems a bit uncomfortable. His eyes were slightly flickering while his hands were roaming in the bed like searching something.

She chunkled and laid beside him. He finally held her waist and stopped searching. Yn took her phone and checked the time. It was 11.50.

She hovered above him in a snap of a second and started kissing him like there is no tomorrow. Her lips were sucking his juicy ones the upper and the lower. He woke up by the wettness of his lips. He opened his eyes to see yn kissing him.

He eventually kissed her back. The both lips were locking each other. After some minutes yn broke the kiss and stared at his eyes.

She looked at the clock it showes 11.59. "What bab-" she cut him off by kissing him again and stopped after some seconds. The 12.00 am clock sounds a ding. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY" she wished her husband.

Yes it is 30th december.

"Th-thank you baby"

"Come lets go downstairs" she pulled him off and dragged him downstairs.
As soon as he came down everything was happened as per plan.

All his hyungs and friends whished him and he was happy.

Yn pulled him to cut the cake. Everyone started singing birthday song. He cut the cake and pushed his hands to feed his wife. But she took the piece from his hands and feed him first. "First bite for birthday baby"

He feed her back and all of them feed him and he too did that. Eveyone gave him a gift. They all enjoyed for an hour and returned home.

"So you planned this all" she nodded. He hugged her and asked "where is my gift wify?" She blushed and said "i will give you afterwards".

"Okay but i will take what i want now" he said and lifted her up in a bridal style. He went to their room with her and placed her on bed.

"Baby i need you" he said after kissing her hungrily. She can feel the tension and hottness of the situation. She nodded "this is your day and im always yours".

Author note

Im so sorry buddys....

For the delay.....

And wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR...

We all wasted a year successfully.😅

Anyways be safe and sound. Author loves you💜