21. Mafia....?

The month passed by. Everyday taehyung would take classes for her in home or in office. It depends upon his schedule. She did studied really hard and almost finished her portions.

Taehyung felt good when he experiences that yn is really making hardwork even though she is a trillionare's wife.

He saw that she is very good at maths,english and computer science. He has a little feeling that if she studied business in college she would be good at that and she will also help him in future.

But he dont wanted to push his wishes into her too. Now he is in the office paking his bag to go back to home.

When he entered home he welcomed by his eomma and appa. "Eomma appa" he said and hugged them. "Oh so you remember us huh?" His mother said dramatically.

"Actually you know eomma that i am very busy" he said and scarched his neck. "By the way appa...!you saw me in office but didnt said anything about your both arrival today" taehyung asked his father.

"We wanted to give you surprise" his appa laughed and said. The 3 sat on the chair and chatting. But little his eyes is searching his wife here and there. His eomma noticed his son's behaviour and said "yn is studying"

"Ohhh" he replied nit knowing what to say "go and see her son. I will make dinner today."

He went upstairs and went in their room to find her arranging her books in shelf. He went behind her and hugged her. She lightly flinched but soon calmed down after smelling her husband's colonge.

"You always showup from nowhere to scare me" she said and kept a hand on her chest "you did finished your study session today?" He asked her for which she nodded and replied "yes. Because i thought to ask you to take me shopping but mom and dad came suddenly".

"You get ready. I will take you shopping" he said and kissed her neck. "No we can go another day. Mom and dad are here to spend time with us" she replied

"I will talk to them baby. You just get ready" taehyung said for which she nodded.

They both got ready and went downstairs to see his appa watching tv and eomma is making dinner.

"Eomma! Appa!" Taehyung called out. "Yes" they both sounded together. "Me and yn are going to shopping. Is that okay for you both?" Taehyung poliety asked for which his parents looked each other.

"Eomma its ok if you dont let us. I know you are here to spend time with us. But its first time yn asked to go for shopping and she herself said that we'll go some other day because you both are here for us but i want to fullfill her first wish for going out so....." he scarched his nape.

"We are definitly happy for you both son. You dont need to feel sorry for this. And dont worry we are going to stay here for a week. So we can spend time" said his eomma. "Yes taehyung now go and fullfill my daughter's wish. Goooooo" said his apa while pushing taehyung's arm.

"Yeah yeah dont push me. Going going" taehyung said and dragged her with him outside.

They both drove off to the mall which is a little far away from the house.
When she entered in she find there are some mens who are wearing a dark brown outfits same like others.

"Taehyung.... are they securities of this malll" she asked being suspicious. "I dont know" he replied and said once again "yn i dont think they are good persons so you better come away from them"

With that he draggee her to a dress shop and started to select dresses for yn. Its been an hour but taehyung didnt stopped "taehyung its enough" she said but stubborn he said "ok ok only a few more" he said and took few more dresses while yn is rolling her eyes on her husband.

Now they were done and standing near the bill section. When they was about to pay taehyung got a call so he said "yn just pay this. I will be back in few seconds" by handling his card and went away from there as it was a business call so he dont want any other disturbance.

On the other hand when she is paying, one of the man who they saw downstairs with brown outfits. Came to her and asked her "excuseme mam?" She turned towards him and asked "yes?"

"My boss wanted you to spend a night with him" he said making yn's face red due to anger "go and say to fuck himself" she shouted on him

"Oh playing hard to get.... he will pay you in lakhs if you agree" the man smirked "even if he pay in millions i will never agree to please his horny ass" she shouted.

The people around them looked at yn and the man with trembling eyes.
The man started to drag yn but she trying to save herself.

That time taehyung came there and punched the man's face. He beated the man till he passed out.

Yn holded taehyung hands but he yanked it away and ordered the staffs to load their bags in car.

He dragged her to car and drove off to home. He parked the car and ordered his guards to keep the stuffs in guestroom for now.

The couples entered the house to see his eomma and appa are watching tv. They turned towards yn and taehyung and his eomma asked "how was your shopping dear?"

Taehyung replied a rude "good" and went straight to their room. Yn laughed akwardly at his eomma and appa by saying "dont get him wrong eomma he is just get angry at me coz i didnt listened to him and ate junkfoods in streets"

"Yes dear he is a hygenic person. He dont like to eat there at all" his appa said to yn for which she nodded with an absolute fake face. She excused herself and went in their room.

There taehyung was sitting in bed with a fist in his hands. "Taehyung why did you dragged me from there i would have killed him myself." She approched him by coming near him.

"Why are you not responding" she asked as she didnt get any reply from him for more than 15 mins and She is the one who is talking with him.

"Why didnt you call me for help" he said while gritting his teeth "huh?" Yn didnt get why he is reacting like this
"I ASKED WHY DIDNT YOU CALLED ME" he shouted making yn flinch in her place.

"I just thought to not bother you and solve this by myself" she said slowly asshe was scared of his anger. "Huh, idiot" he murmerd but she heard that and her eyes started glitering.

"He is just a normal man-" she was cutted of by his next statement "HE IS A GUARD OF A FUCKING MAFIA YN"
Her eyes widdened and tears flowdown she sat on the ground slowly while crying silently.

"Mafia?" These words left her lips......