𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐍*𝐠𝐠𝐚 (𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐬)

Start from the beginning

Women treat me like just dick so I treat them like just pussy. No kissing. No trying to make them fall in love and shit.

I don't need that type of drama because they second a hoe feel like she deserves more, there ain't nothing but problems. She might even set you up and if that happens, I'm taking everyone involved with me.

As time moves forward, I'm not sure how likely that shit's happen. I've been cutting bitches off left and right

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I soap up my rag and start scrubbing my body. I wince when I get to my dick. I'm so hard it fucking hurts but I need to cum. I drop the rag and wrap a hand around it, using the soap as lube. I close my eyes and put a hand on the shower wall as I start pumping, imagining the sienna colored hand with the yellow acrylics of the shorty who caused all this frustration.

Big, dark down eyes stare at me teasing as she gently kisses the tip. Her tongue stick out her plump, circle shaped lips and licks up my shaft before taking me in. Those long eyelashes blink up at me as she hallows out her cheeks and allows me to fuck her face. Isn't long before I bust, my seed coving the shower floor as I realize I'm in this bitch alone.

It's been like this for the past couple days and the shit don't make sense to me. Pussy is pussy. You had one, you had them all and I've had plenty so why the fuck would this girl be different?

She not and I gotta get that shit through my head

I finish washing myself off before stepping out and getting dressed. I walk into the living to see Nelly, Maino, and Duck chillin.

"Nigga, Gina left this bitch hot! What you do to her?" Nelly smirks at me, knowingly

"Shit was wack. I told her get the fuck out."

"Better be careful, G. These bitches will bust a brick through ya shit." Duck shakes his head and snickers

"That's why I fuck at Maino place and not mine."

"Nigga, this might as well be ya second home. You already got your own room."

I sit on the couch next to Maino and lean my head back. We've known each other since we were six. Our moms are best friends and have been for while. That's why I got my own room at his house

"Whatever. We got shit to talk about anyway."

"What's up?"

"We gotta go to Florida to pick up a load this weekend. Tone, called me last night"

"It's just us four?"

"You tryna invite someone else?"

"Nah nigga. I'm just checking."

I squint my eyes at Duck, watching his facial expressions. I'm not saying I roll with snakes because I'm quick ice a nigga. Especially when it comes to my money so this nigga on some extra shit, I guess I'm loosing a "friend"

I lean my head back again. I'm tired as hell

"Yeah, just us. A kilo each for now. We can cut it and spread that it."

"Sounds like a plan to me"

"Me too"

"Cool. Imma head out. I got rounds to make"

I step out the house and hop in my car before setting off around the block.

I guess I could be happy to say that I don't have to really sell anymore, although I do it from time to time. I got a few niggas working under me and I come to collect every week. However, that's not where most of my money comes from. Selling drugs made me hood rich. Racing cars made me RICH rich but niggas don't need to what's in my pockets. That's why I do that shit outside the city. I do a lot of shit outside my city