Neil is sitting in his office busy with some work or rather he is pretending to be busy because the more he is not talking to her, the more he is missing her, he tries to stay away from her memories by keeping himself busy in work but this work is becoming difficult for him.

He is feeling uneasy now remembering his behavior with her but still he cannot ask her for forgiveness for what he has done even on call. Now what should he do? He doesn't understand anything.

Whereas Raj comes to his cabin without knocking as usual but as soon as he comes inside, he sees his Devdas friend who is working but is lost somewhere and he knows very well where he lost....He sees that his eyes are on the file lying in front of him but it is lost somewhere else.

Now he is fed up of seeing him like this continuously, although he is trying to remain normal in front of everyone but he knows that he is sad and he knows that his friend's sadness will end only after meeting his sister. But he is stubborn, neither is he meeting her nor talking to her.
And this time he is not even getting angry at his behavior because somehow he is right...Yes, if he had stopped talking to his sister for any other reason, he would have killed him by now but this time, wrong has happened to the poor guy and he doesn't want to make him more sad by talking about it.

" Neil!!" At Raj's voice Neil comes out of Avni's thoughts and looks at him, Raj smiles and coming close to him he sits infront him on the chair

" Main aur simran lunch ke liye jaa rahe the...tu bhi chal humare saath " Neil smiled at this words of his friend: Every day he tries to take him somewhere to lift his mood, but he doesn't need to do all this.

" Main kabab me haddi kyon banne jaun...tum dono hi jao..."

" Ab aisi baat bhi nahi hai.. We would love it if you come with us...."

" No bro, And yes, you don't need to do all this to improve my mood... Now I am absolutely fine..." Raj looks at him, how did he know why he wanted to take him out but before he could say anything, Neil speaks to lighten the atmosphere to make him feel that he's really fine

" And what is this.... tum dono ko meri fikar-wikar hai ki nahi..." Raj looks at her confused at this.

" Now if no one is ready to spend time with me, stay with me, then at least give me my bhanja-bhanji with whom I can spend time..." Raj gives him look on this....he's indirectly taunting Avni that she's not ready to stay with him

" Shaadi ko itna time ho gya hai...aur mujhe mere bhanja- bhanji milne ki koi Khabar hi nahi mil rahi....jao yaar kahin honeymoon-vanymoon par..." Raj shook his head smilingly at this.

" Kyon, is baar tu nahi chalega humare saath humare honeymoon par..." He asks mischievously

" Nahi, ab sidhaa ek family trip hogi, mere bhanje-bhanji ke saath, so jaldi se unhe do mujhe aur fir mujh se kisi trip ki baat karna...."

" Accha chal chal, bahut ho gyi teri ye nautanki.... ye btaa tu chal raha hai lunch par....?" Before Neil can answer him, Raj's phone starts ringing.

Raj checks his phone to see that there is a call from his mother, he picks up the phone and gets worried by what he hears.

" Mom, main abhi aata hu..." Saying this, he disconnects the phone and is about to leave the cabin in a hurry but Neil stops him.