2. Her nightmare~

Mulai dari awal

"Is okay, I'll try my best to get out from all this and then no one can stop to achieve your dreams."

I whispered, trying to console my poor heart by my strong words, I harshly wipped my tears and fixed my position on the bed by turning around.

After crying, sobbing for a long time, thinking about Sam, he is the only one who love me without being selfish, I'm missing him alot already, thinking about all this I don't know when I drifted into sleep.

I opened my eyes, rubbing my red eyes because of sobbing, I checked my alarm watch to see what time it is?.

It's 5 in the evening, I get up from the bed and make my way towards the bathroom standing before taking my clothes, I stand infront of the mirror.

I looked at myself dried up tears, my red puffy eyes i inhaled deeply, I took water in my both palm and splash it over my face, I wash my face and change my clothes into lower and oversized tshirt, I came out from bathroom.

I came down stairs in the living room where papa, chacha taking sip of tea and maa and chachi serving them snacks and they are watching news.

They completely ignored my existence, I took a step forward to the kitchen but suddenly, Jay (my brother ) enter in the living room.

While having tensed expression on his face, again, everyone turned towards the sound while everyone smiled looking at him.

"Beta, how are you, I didn't see you for past two days?"

Papa asked softly, like his whole world belongs to him, yes Jay didn't come back in the past two days, papa thinks he might be in his friends house but he never, Jay sit beside papa.

"I'm fine papa, but...."

Jay muttered quietly and made a puppy face, thinking about something in his mind. He then lowered his head, and papa's expression turned tense.

"Papa actually, I need some money, I have to pay my tution fees." He said again showing that he's the one most innocent child in the world, papa give him a warm smile that he never do for me.

"Okay beta , how much do you want?" Papa asked, Jay lifted his head.

"4000 rs." He said and completely lay down on the sofa, grabbing a snacks packet, I rolled my eyes, how can be someone change their expression to quickly.

"4000 rs for tution, don't you think that is so much for tution fees." He said being little bit shocked, obviously is too much.

"Actually, papa, I also have to buy some books so...thats why?" He uttered again, suddenly showing his puppy face again, his drama.

"Okay tomorrow come to shop I will give you money."

Papa said without any hesitation in his voice and relaxed while again diverting his face towards the TV watching news.

I know that there is so many things that we don't know about Jay but just because he is boy so no one asked him what he was doing and where he is going, Is it not too unfair?, how parents even do that with their child.

I shook my head to distract my mind and I went to the kitchen, where dhriti (my cousin) holding a book in her hand and roaming here and there, without looking at everything, a small smile formed on my lips.

I placed my hand on her shoulder, she suddenly startled and when she saw me, she exhaled deeply and get back to normal, she smiled and kissed my cheeks, I giggled.

"What are you reading that makes you forget everything." I asked her with slight smile on my face.

She is the only one who makes me like I have some one in this house to call my family, we're cousins but we're like real sisters, she's in the college and chacha chachi are exactly like my parents no difference.

"Nothing didi just reading my romantic novel that makes me feel like I again fall in love with my fictional men." She said dramatically showing her excitement while giving flying kiss to her fictional men.

I chuckled watching her and she also chuckled with me, "Do you like to have a cup of tea." I asked her while placing utensil in the gas stove.

"Ofcourse you don't have to asked for that, I'm always ready to have tea without." she said dramatically, hugging me from behind.

I slap her hand playfully, she chuckled and I started making tea, yes me and Dhriti used to have tea or coffee alone, maa and chachi don't even make it for us.

"What are you both doing here?" Maa said in flat tone, I didn't turned back still doing my work.

"We are making tea for us." I replied.

"Oh btw, how did you get late from college?"
She asked in serious voice, maybe to tease more because she'll get to know already without even asking me.

"Papa didn't tell you, that how I got late today." I said using same tone like her, trying my best to control my frustration.

"Don't talk to me like that you have to answer me, I warn you Advika, if I ever got to know about you are doing something that destroy our pride then no one worse than me." She said loud enough that her voice definitely reached to the living room as well.

I did not replied completely ignored her warning because this things always been used for girls in this house.

I pour the tea in two cup and keep it on the tray and started moving to our room without caring about her heated gaze that was fixed upon my back.

I entered inside our room Dhriti followed me and closed the door after entering the room we both got settled in bed and took our cup and started taking sip of tea.

"Di, why don't you tell everything to Samrat bhaiya, he'll definitely understand your problem and support you." She said with concern in her voice, I looked at her and sadly smiled.

"I can't tell him, he also have so many problem I can't give him my problem as well." I said turning my glance towards outside of the window.

"But you both have to share everything with each other and if you don't that means you don't trust him." She said in serious voice while holding my face turning towards her.

"I'm waiting for the right time." I said in low voice.

"Don't think too much one day we'll be free and live our life according to us, no one can stop us you'll become famous Kathak teacher and I'll become successful fashion designer."

She said in her cheerful voice while taking my cup and placing on the side table, she hugged me and I reciprocated her hug.

I patted her back I took a deep breath, Mahadev her each word become true, after sometime we released our hug and give sad smile to each other.

"Now let's go otherwise they again start their taunting session for not working let's go before they come." She said making pout, looking so cute, I smiled and give small nod.

Around 8 pm, after me and Dhriti make dinner for us, they started having their dinner thankfully without any drama.

But only men and women are serving them after they finish we also complete our dinner and get back to our room.

Moving inside our room me and Dhriti share the room, taking my phone from the side table I throw myself in bed and sleep on my stomach.

I dialed his number without thinking twice, only he can relax my mind, after two rings he picked up the call.

Sam : "Hello Avni."

Hearing his voice, without knowing tears started flowing...

I hope you like this chapter, if yes then do not forget to vote and comment, share this book with your friends.

Bye💗