Chapter 50: Rai ki Mehndi

Start from the beginning

"Kya hua?" I asked and he nodded in denial.

"Kuch nhi, uski baaton se bachna tha." He replied kissing my cheek and I chuckled at him.

"Uncle aunty aane wale honge na?" I asked and he looked at his watch.

"I guess they are here." He said and I widened my eyes at him.

"We should go then." I asked pushing him away but he pushed me against the wall again.

"They'll take the key and they'll get to their room without any struggle so." He said moving closer to my face.

"Stay away from me. Our parents are here too and I'll die in embarrassment if they ever see us like this." I said and he kissed me cupping my face to which I reciprocated without much tantrums.

"Ho gaya na? Ab jao, bye bye!" I said pushing him away and he chuckled walking ahead to his floor.

I smiled walking back to my room to take a nap because then we have to celebrate last days of Rai's freedom.

Next time I woke up, it was already 8 and we decided to have just light dinner and go on to check the decorations on the roof.

We met Aryan, Anirudh and Vihaan along with our families for dinner and had lots of fun chats.

Well, families included just us girls' parents and siblings, Aryan's parents and Vihaan's whole family considering he's Ruhaan's close cousin too.

V's family was skeptical towards Vihaan a little but then V didn't give much away maintaining her composure and Vihaan had this poker face on all the time with his eyes stuck on V.

In last 6 months, I got to know that it wasn't his fault and he didn't do anything intentionally which makes me wonder if they'll ever reconcile again.

We can't do anything considering both of them have denied us but we should definitely give a try.

I came back in my room to get ready for the party. I came out to see both Any and V ready along with Samayra and Ren too.

"Tum dono kyu aaye ho?" I asked and they slapped my arms.

"You guys are so sick." I said and they pushed me again smirking at me.

I just walked ahead while all four of them were laughing at me. All of Rai's cousins joined to make her night special and we three came to take Rai to the terrace.

Her eyes widened at our preparations and she hugged three of us tightly shedding some tears.

"Cry on your wedding cutie, not today!" Any said making her chuckle.

"Such pookies!" I said earning a punch from Any and Rai.

We danced the next three hours away with some karaoke, amazing delicious food and then came back to our rooms after clicking tonnes of pictures and polaroids.

"How are you feeling Rai?" I asked sitting beside her stopping by her room.

"I don't know. I don't have any expectations. Ruhaan has been acting weird and rude since he broke up with his girlfriend so its more difficult. Though I am not afraid of him, I won't tolerate his shit if he gives me some."

"Nor you should." I said and she nodded her head passing me her regular fake reassuring smile.

"Good night Rai Rai and don't think too much, okay?" I said moving out her room and she chuckled nodding at me.

I came in my room thinking about everything when someone knocked slowly yet hastily.

"Who the fuck is here now?" I murmured opening the door slightly to see the hot man standing in his sweatpants and tshirt grinning at me.