19: Loving You & Ruining You

Começar do início

I hugged him back, burying my face into his chest. He held me in silence up until we got off on my floor.

As the doors opened, he guided me off. "Just know you can talk to me about anything, love...I don't know what you've fully been through, but I know partially," he whispers gently as we walk down the hall to my door.

I scanned my door open as we both walked in and took off our shoes. He locked my door behind him and sat his overnight bag on the island.

I turned around to him, nodding. "We were meant to find each other in this world, Jimin...because everything makes so much sense," I cooed, but he started walking towards me.

"Mhm," he hums, but was staring at my lips.

I took a light breath in, knowing that starving look on his face. I bit my lip as the aura took a 180. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them by my head onto the wall, smashing his lips onto mine. I moaned hungrily into the kiss, making him jerk my wrists as he possessed my mouth with his tongue. He pressed one knee in between my legs, closing more space between us.

Fireworks were irrupting between us and I knew it wouldn't stop at just this. He pulled away gasping, as if he had just taken all the air from my lungs. I panted as let go of my wrists; we were in another world.

"We didn't even get to dance tonight," I manage to get out, shaking my head.

"Fuck that club...we're never going back there," he hisses, grabbing my chin harshly.

I winced but bit my glistening bottom lip. "Never," I whisper in agreement.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into me, finding his lips once again. We were starving for each other like we couldn't get enough. He grabbed my waist and pushed me away from the wall and into my bedroom, never breaking the kiss.

He threw my headband off of my head somewhere in the process before pushing me down on my bed, the look of a hungry wolf consuming his face; blonde hair all askew, his chest heaving up and down, licking his lips like he needed something more.

I giggled as I bounced up and down once, knowing what was gonna come next. He took his shirt off, showing me his gorgeous bare abdomen. I licked my lips at the sight but was cut short when he undid his zipper and pulled his pants down.

I pressed my thighs together as I rested on my back, head on my pillows. His erection was screaming to be released from his boxers; the cotton tightening around his shaft.

Just as I parted my lips in anticipation, watching him teasing at his hem, he hovered over me on the bed, pulling my dress up around my waist in the process. "Tell me that you want me...tell me that you want me to ruin you," he grits darkly, biting at my jawline.

I shivered, so fucking horny for him. "Ruin me, Jimin. I want it rough tonight," I reply barely audible.

He huffed in dominance, reaching down to release his throbbing cock from confinement. He was teasing me by rubbing his thumb on my lace-covered clit. I mewled in desperation, earning siren eyes from him.

He pulled my panties to the side, rubbing two fingers around my entrance. "All ready for me...perfect," he hisses lowly, scooting up more to position himself right above me.

We stared into each other's souls as he entered into me, pushing in as he kept his weight up by placing his hands right by my neck. His biceps and abs flexed as he pushed deep, grunting at my tightness.

"Fucking hell," he groans, holding his mouth agape.

We knew what we were doing, and we shouldn't...we shouldn't at all.