Chapter Twelve

Y/n's Pov

We had been walking for about four hours now when I heard laughing and cheers, along with a small roar. I held my hand up, signaling everyone to stop, I looked behind me to Tonks and Sarah, I nodded towards the left they nodded back, and I nodded towards Phoebe and Wendell, directing them towards the right. "You two stay here, wait for my signal." I said to the two men, who nodded. 

We all went off in different directions, I snuck in between the trees, watching for the other four. I got down on my knees and crawled forward, coming to a stop behind a tent that was a couple feet from the hatchling. I made it to the edge and threw a pebble towards the cage, the hatchling jumped and looked around, spotting me instantly. I put my finger to my lips and the Dragon tilted its head, but nodded. I sent out a Patronus to both parties, and then there were shouts, of surprise and Anger. I quickly rushed forwards and unlocked the cage, I offered my hand to the baby, who sniffed it before nudging me. The dragon was still so young that he was only a couple of pounds, so I picked him up and cradled him to my chest, my wand still at the ready.

I ran out into the open and shot spells at the Death Eaters who dared get close enough. I was hexing and subduing, if anyone got passed me the hatchling was quick to scorch them. Once all of them had been caught, we tied them up and I vanished them to the ministry. "Good job guys!" I laughed, high-fiving Tonks.

The hatchling was now cuddled into me, puffing smoke from his nose occasionally. Charlie and Augustus came running into the clearing with smiles on their faces. "Did you get em?" Charlie asked, before he spotted the sleeping dragon. "Oh yeah, I think it's time to get back." I said, rocking the baby. "We have to celebrate before we head back." Sarah said, clapping her hands. I rolled my eyes, but when I caught Charlie staring at me, I blushed, thoughts of his huge cock, and amazing tongue flooding my brain.

He winked at me. I bit my lip, trying to keep the dirty thoughts at bay, his eyes darkened. "Yeah well, Uhm, we can apparate now." I said looking away from the gorgeous red-head. We all turned and apparated, back to the sanctuary with a ear piercing pop.

We startled a couple of workers, who quickly scurried off when they realized we had the hatchling and we unharmed. Charlie led us to a field where multiple Creature Healers were waiting. The hatchling didn't want to move away from me, so I ended up sitting on the ground while the healers did their thing.

The hatchling was fine, a little malnourished, but fine. I laid him down in the pen his mother was in, who quickly licked my face in thanks, before picking up the hatchling in her mouth and carrying him away. Everybody looked at me in shock. "How'd you do that?" a lady dressed in blue robes asked. I shrugged. "I'm a Scamander, it's kinda my thing." After that we all decided to go to Charlie's house to celebrate, where everyone crashed on couches and spare beds, leaving me with the floor, which Charlie quickly vetoed.

He threw me over his shoulder and brought me to his room throwing me onto the bed. I looked up at him hungrily, "Fuck it." I said, throwing all logic out the window, and pulling his lips to mine. They were slightly chapped, but that didn't matter. He kissed me harshly, lifting me onto his lap so I was straddling him. But then my reality came crashing down and I pulled away. "Charlie, I shouldn't do this..." I said trailing off as he left bites down my neck. "Why?" he growled, biting down hard. I yelped and moaned. Damn, he's making this so much harder.

"I'm your siblings teacher, I know your parents, I go there every Christmas. How do you think they'll feel knowing I had a one night stand with their second eldest, and ugh!" He had smacked my ass and latched onto my nipple through my shirt.

"I don't care, I want you Y/n, no fuck that I need you." he said, grinding his boner into my thigh. "It's unprofessional!" I yelped, as his hips bucked into mine. "No one has to know." he said, nipping my collarbone. After those words left his mouth his hand trailed down to my jeans, and fiddled with the button. "Tell me you don't want me." Charlie groaned. "Tell me you don't want me, and I'll stop, we can go to sleep, and pretend this never happened. Or tell me you do want me, and I'll fuck you so good you can't walk for a month."

A jolt of electricity ran through my body, my pussy clenching around nothing. He was right. I needed him, as much as he needed me, no one had to know.

I gripped the ends of his shirt, ripping it over his head, gripping onto his toned shoulders, he returned the favor, throwing my shirt in the corner of the room, my bra following seconds after. Then he latched onto my nipple again, sucking and biting. I moaned and tugged on his hair, pulling a groan from him.

Our clothed hips created delicious friction, Charlie shoved me back onto the bed, leaving a trail off kissed from my chest to the waist band of my jeans. "Can I?" Charlie asked, looking up at me. "Yes!" I moaned, gripping the sheets. My jeans were quickly removed, I muttered a spell under my breath, Charlie's pants Vanishing, leaving him in only his boxers.

He pressed a kiss to my underwear, before grabbing it with his teeth and pulling it down my legs, he sent me a wink before delving into my folds. I cried out, gripping the sheets so tightly my knuckles turned white, his tongue was inside me now, his nose pressed against my clit, it felt so fucking good. "Fuck!" I whined, as Charlie draped one of my legs over his shoulder, his tongue reaching deeper. The knot in my stomach grew tighter and tighter before it unraveled, I screamed, and my juices coated Charlie's lips.

Charlie pulled away, and looked me in the eyes. "Are you ready?" he asked, pumping his cock in one of his veiny hands. I bit my lip, was that thing even going to fit? I nodded, and Charlie smirked, he shuffled forward, letting the head of his cock slide through my folds, before it caught on my pussy, he slowly pushed in.

I whimpered, it was only half way in and I already felt ridiculously full. Charlie placed his hands on my hips, in a bruising grip. I wrapped my legs around his waist and jerked, sending his cock into me, now bottomed out. Charlie yelped and, lost his balance a bit, before he regained his composer, he wrapped his hands around my throat, and slowly rocked into me.

"Needy little slut aren't you?" he said lowly, squeezing my throat. A moan escaped me, "Yes!" Charlie chuckled, "Yeah, my little slut, you need to be fucked?" I nodded, and whined. Charlie was teasing, moving to slow. "Words Kitten." He growled, pulling out, before snapping his hips forward. "yes! Please fuck me!" I cried, reaching up to fist his hair. He growled, and started slamming into me, the bed rocking from the force of his thrusts.

His cock was stretching me, and hitting every inch of my pussy. Charlie crashed his lips to  mine, biting my lip so hard he drew blood, I cried out and clenched around him, pulling a groan from his now blood covered lips.

I could feel his cock bruising my Cervix with every thrust, I was a mess of moans, tears, and blood. Charlie's wild hair, was tickling my face as he gave me more love bites. The coil in my stomach was tightened almost painfully, "Where do you want my cum?" Charlie growled, his hips snapping faster, the sound of our bodies filling the room. I didn't think, I just cried. "Inside me!" Charlie went animalistic, his cock buried inside me, hands on my throat. "You want me to fuck a baby into you, huh?" I cried out, his words sending me over the edge. "Yes, I want to carry your baby, fill me please!" It was like I was possessed by the demon of sex.

I felt to good right now, "Yeah, want to swell with my cum, carry my babies?" I came with a scream, Charlie's hips stuttering as I felt a warmth coat my inner walls, filling me like a cream filled doughnut.

Charlie's hips stopped and his body dropped onto mine, our sweat mixing as he laid his head  on my chest, our breathing heavy. His cum dripped out of me, staining the sheets. I closed my eyes, savoring the fullness, as Charlie had yet to pull out.

"Best sex ever." Charlie mumbled, pressing a kiss to my throat. I giggled, and ran my finger through his hair, "Kitten, I like it." I sighed, kissing his head. He laughed, "Good night kitten." I mumbled a good night, and quickly fell asleep, completely fucked out and full. A fucked out bliss.