Chapter Ten

The group had woken at the break of dawn the next morning eating breakfast, and breaking down the tent, they gathered up all their supplies and headed into the forest, which was going straight up the side of a mountain. Y/n and Tonks were up front chatting away, while everybody else followed behind, Augustus and Charlie were whispering about something, while the couple and Sarah were chatting about Sarah's siblings.

Tonks about tripped over a long but Y/n grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the dangerous thing, well in Tonks's world. The forest was dense and both Muggle and Magical creatures skittered through the trees, it was quite chilly but all their clothing had been charmed with a heating spell so it didn't really feel like winter, more like late spring.

The air was crisp and dewy, the grass wet, and trees standing tall. "How's Harry?" Tonks asked suddenly, Y/n looked at her and smiled, "He's good, a bloody good Quidditch player I've heard, yet to see him in action but I'm sure I will soon." Tonks nodded thoughtfully, "And how's teaching?" Y/n laughed. "It's amazing, all the kids are very respectful, love the class, turn homework in on time, they actually saw me off yesterday, the entire school did, followed me out of the great hall and into the courtyard."

Tonks laughed, "Sounds like a fun time, you wanna tell me about the thing with the Hippogriff?" Y/n shook her head, "It's not that important, it was just an accident on a students part, I jumped in front of them and took the hit." Tonks shot her a glare, "I'm just going to pretend like I don't know you're not telling me the full truth." Y/n rolled her eyes playfully, she decided to change the subject. "How's your Animal morphing going?" Tonks sighed, "Well, I can change myself into a cat, but I'm the exact same size as I am, and my fur matches whatever clothing I'm wearing." Y/n chuckled, "You'll get the hang of it, I know it!" She said patting Tonks on the back.

They walk for five more hours, by now Y/n's legs were sore she has walked longer than this, but this was straight up hill which is something she hasn't done in a few years, the rest of the Auror's were having the same issue, Phoebe was riding on Wendell's back and Y/n silently was calling her a genius, "Charlie!" Y/n calls beckoning him up to her, Charlie looked at her confused but jogged up the hill when he came to a halt next to her he looked at her with that very familiar Weasley grin.

"Yeah?" Y/n looked at him blushing slightly. "Uhm my feet hurt and I was wondering if you would be willing to give me a piggy-back-ride, just for an hour or at least an hour in a half!" Y/n asked. Charlie winked at her, "Of course, hop on." 

Charlie crouched down and Y/n grabbed his shoulders, jumping onto his back, Charlie stood up and adjusted Y/n gripping her thighs tightly. Y/n lazily draped her arms around his neck. She would have asked Tonks but Tonks can hardly carry her own body without falling over. 

Charlie carried her up the hill for a while, Charlie's smell was extremely intoxicating, she laid her head on his shoulder, so she could breathe in his scent without drawing attention. She was hyper-aware of his hands on her thigh, even through the thin tights she was wearing under her armor.

She was practically asleep on Charlie's shoulder, Charlie who was loving every moment of Physical contact with the girl was mentally bored. So he decided to get to know Y/n better.

"Y/n?" 

"Yeah?"

"What's you favorite color?"

"Y/f/c."

"Food?"

"Y/f/f."

"Siblings?"

"Godbrother."

"That's cool, favorite creature?"

"Dragon."

"Me too!"