Chapter Six

After Lunch had finished Y/n had found out the Slytherin's had Quidditch practice. So she was currently waiting on the stands reading a book on Dragons, waiting for the team to arrive. Y/n had always been fascinated by Dragons, and had found herself fantasizing about training one quite often.

She had finished two pages by the time she heard the chattering of voices, she looked up spotting her cousin and his fellow teammates walking onto the pitch. Per usual when their eyes met they sent each other polite nods, when the team captain Adrian Pucey a sixth year Slytherin noticed Y/n's presence, he beckoned her down to the field.

Curious, Y/n closed her book with a snap, stood from the bench and made her way down the stands. "Hello Professor." Adrian said with a nod, "Mr. Pucey." Y/n nodded back. "We are short one player, our chaser, would you be willing to fill in, from what I've heard 'round school, you could play every position flawlessly." Adrian complemented. "You could also show us some old school moves?" Draco interjected.

Y/n smiled eager to get back on the field, "Well flattery works wonders, so yes, I will join you." Y/n said turning around back towards the castle and whipping out her wand, pointing at the second floor windows. "Acio Firebolt!"  Y/n said, holding her other hand in the air, a few minutes later her broom came flying out a window and into her awaiting hand.

Y/n quickly mounted her broom and pushed off the ground joining the other players, Draco and Adrian following quickly after. The players all went to their respective spots, Draco was playing chaser also considering you can't really practice with the snitch very well.

A younger Slytherin girl, by the name of Maria was passing to her friend when Y/n shot in-between them snatching the Quaffle out of mid-air. The teen groaned and followed Y/n, Pucey tried to block Y/n from scoring by speeding in-front of her and then stopping, but Y/n expected this so she slowly rose to her feet, balancing on the broom and when she got close enough she leapt off and over Adrian, free falling for a moment before her broom caught her and she threw the Quaffle through the goal post.

Some of the players looked on in awe, Y/n just shrugged and flew over to the opposite side of the pitch. They practiced for a while longer Y/n showing them some moves, by the end Y/n had scored about 153 points, and showed the keeper a couple techniques. All the players flew back down and helped secure the Bludgers, then headed back into the castle.

Y/n headed to her room, once she reached the painting she said the password and stepped in, going straight to her bathroom and taking a shower, when she stepped out she wrapped a green fluffy towel around herself, then went into her closet and changed into a pair of jeans and a hoodie, throwing her robes over them.

She went into her kitchen and made eight sandwiches, she tucked them into a basket, she also threw her water bottle in, the one with the refilling charm. She packed a couple apples, as well as some cheese.

Y/n then strode out of her room and down the halls, when Y/n reached the great big double doors she shoved them open and glided out, heading towards the forbidden forest. While playing Quidditch earlier she could have sworn she saw a shaggy black dog nod at her and trod into the forest. She walked a couple feet into the forest before, shrinking down into her wolf form, as a Metamorphmagus she could change into any animals she wanted.

Now on four legs she picked the basket up in her mouth and walked forward sniffing occasionally trying to pick up her Uncle's scent. After a few minutes she finally did and followed it until she found a sleeping Sirius, still in his Animagus form. She placed the basket on the ground and walked quietly to her sleeping Uncle.

When she got close enough she sat on her haunches and nudged Sirius with her nose letting out a soft whine. Sirius's eyes popped open and he jumped up, pinning Y/n on her stomach, baring his teeth at her. Y/n rolled over onto her back showing her stomach, and that she wasn't a threat. When Sirius realized who it was he backed off and shifted back into his normal self, Y/n shifting moments later.

Y/n threw herself into her Uncle's arms who stumbled back, his body still weak from years of Azkaban, when he was steady again he wrapped his arms around Y/n squeezing her with all the strength he had. "I've missed you soo much kiddo." Sirius said, shoving his face into her hair, Y/n had her head in his neck. "I've missed you to Sirius." The two sat there in each others embrace for a few more minutes before y/n remembered something, so she pulled away from her Uncle. 

"I brought you food!" She said standing, and moving away to retrieve the basket. She picked it up and walked back to Sirius, dropping to her knees in-front of him and offering him the basket, which he gratefully accepted, he pulled out a sandwich and unwrapped it. Y/n heard a noise and turned to look behind her, spotting a small white rabbit, she admired it, but then it hopped away. Y/n turned back to Sirius only to find that he had already eaten two sandwiches.

Y/n chuckled as Sirius pulled out the water bottle next, he drained it, then it re-filled and he drained it again. "Merlin I've missed this!" Sirius groaned, flopping backwards onto the grass, his arms flying out and hitting the ground so he was in a T-pose. Y/n laid next to him and rested her head on his chest, the sun beat down on their faces and Sirius smiled.

"I saw you playing Quidditch earlier, you're bloody brilliant." Sirius mumbled. Y/n chuckled and closed her eyes. "Thanks, I think I take after you and Mum." Sirius nodded, "Your Mum, she was always better than me at Quidditch, which is saying something, I'm wonderful at Quidditch." Y/n chuckled. "How's Harry?"

"Harry's good, met him on the train, Looks just like Uncle James but has Aunt Lily's eyes." She muttered. "He doesn't know who we are yet, but it is only a matter of time."

Y/n's heart twisted in her chest, she knew she had to go back up to the castle, but she didn't want to leave her uncle so soon after getting him back. "Sirius I must leave, I have to go to dinner, and tidy up my classroom, I'll come visit soon, be careful okay, there are dementors everywhere, and Uncle Moony is here." Y/n said rising to her feet and offering a hand to Sirius.

Sirius grabbed her hand and she helped pull him to his feet, they hugged again Sirius placing a kiss to her head, "I'll be safe I promise, after all I have two kids to take care of." He smiled. They both transformed into the dogs again and padded back to the tree line. Y/n shifted back and placed a kiss on Sirius's muzzle before heading back to the castle.

After Y/n had walked the short distance she made her way to the teachers balcony, taking her seat next to Remus. "Where were you?" Remus asked, taking a bite of salad. "I was making friends with the woodland creatures." Y/n said brushing her hair over her shoulder. "Makes sense." Remus chuckled. Dinner passed almost silently, only small conversations held between the two.

When supper was finished Y/n bid her uncle good-bye and headed down to her chambers, she changed into a pair of pajamas before crawling into bed, passing out immediately.