Chapter Four.

One Week Later.

It was Y/n's first day going back to Hogwarts and she was so excited, she hardly slept the night before. Y/n and Tonks were going to platform Nine and Three Quarters together, Tonks wanted to say good-bye. 

They were walking amongst the Muggles when they saw the brick wall, the two just casually continued their conversations as they passed through the wall. There were a few family's there, but it was still early. "Well this is it, my baby's going to Hogwarts!" Tonks joked, pretending to wipe away tears.

"Don't forget to Owl." Tonks said embracing Y/n. "Yes Mum!" Y/n said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "Don't give me that tone young lady!" Tonks laughed. Y/n shook her head. "Hey can you do me a favor?" Y/n asked, taking quick steps away from her bestfriend. "Yeah?" Tonks yelled as Y/n took off in a full run. "Don't destroy the house!" Y/n laughed, jumping on the train. Tonks flipped her off with a smile. "I'll miss you!" Y/n yelled.

"Miss you more!" Tonks shouted back, her hair turning blue for a moment. Seeing her friend sad made Y/n's hair flicker blue as well, before turning back to it's regular H/C. Tonks turned back towards the wall, as Y/n closed the door.

Y/n wandered around the halls for a while before she spotted a familiar brown haired skinny man. She opened the door and Remus turned towards her a smile on his face.

"Y/n!" he laughed. "Uncle Moony!" Y/n shouted jumping into his arms, making him stumble a bit, before he wrapped his arms around her tightly. Y/n pulled back and took in his scared face, it seems he was doing the same to her, as he frowned his eyes tracing the healing scar.

"Y/n what happened?" he asked. Y/n smirked and escaped his grasp. "You Uncle Moony are looking at the Auror who put Fenrir Greyback in Azkaban." She said bowing. Remus chuckled and sat down on the bench, leaning his head on the window, Y/n sat next to him and they talked for a while before Remus decided to take a nap.

Y/n pulled out a notebook and started planning out her lessons, she was about halfway done with her first lesson when the compartment door slid open and a bushy haired girl stepped in, "Hello, everywhere else is full is it okay if we sit in here with you?" She asked. Y/n looked up with a smile on her face. 

"Of course, just don't wake up the grumpy old bat." Y/n joked, pointing at Remus. The girl giggled and she walked in followed by two boys, a familiar red-head, and a black haired boy, Y/n had met the day he was born.

"Y/n?" Ron asked. "Oh Hello Ron." Y/n said, flipping her page. "What are you doing here?" Y/n laughed, "I just happened to get the position of care of magical creature this year." She said scribbling down her notes again. "Who is she?" You heard Harry whisper. "Why don't you ask her yourself?" Y/n said still writing. It was silent for a moment before the girl spoke up.

"Who are you?" She asked politely. Y/n looked up, and set her notebook aside. "Auror Y/n Scamander, nice to meet you." Y/n said sticking out her hand. "Hermione Granger." Hermione said gripping Y/n's hand in a firm handshake.

"And you are?" Y/n asked Harry, looking into his familiar Green eyes. Harry looked at her in disbelief, "You mean you don't know who I am?" Y/n laughed. "Of course I know who you are Mr. Potter, I just thought you'd like to introduce yourself." Harry smiled. "Harry Potter Ms." he said. 

"Who's he?" Ron asked, gesturing towards the sleeping werewolf. "Professor R.J. Lupin." Hermione said, putting her trunks up on the shelf. "Do you know everything? How is it she knows everything?" Ron muttered, loudly.