- Departure.

At the same age, a formation genius who was slightly better than the formation genius Qiu Changfeng back then...

Seemingly affected by the voice of the disciples of the Luoyan Sect, Likan, who was originally sitting quietly and teasingly, opened his eyes and looked straight at the disciples of the Luoyan Sect... Li Cheng on his side.

It seems to be judging his strength.

It seems to be just a casual glance.

However, this substantive-like gaze is indeed made the mentally sensitive Li Cheng discover, he shrugged helplessly, his eyes were flat and looked at the past, even if the other party is a genius of the formation, even if such an existence has never been out of reach in the eyes of many people, he has nothing to envy, the people he has seen, if it is excellent, whether it is the family-style Boss Xu or the powerful Uncle Shen, or even the mellow and lovely Tang shrimp, It's not bad.

Li Kun's heart furrowed, this person... What is it based on, dare to look at him on an equal footing, what is it in his eyes? No signs of weakness? Or is it a provocation? With the study of brackets? Scold.

It took three hours to break five formations with the same structure, Li Kun didn't think that the other party had any qualifications to become his opponent, it seemed that the Jade Emperor Sect was not always a genius, at least if the other party was another Qiu Changfeng, he might be a little interested and compete.

The lips hooked a disdainful arc, Li Kun closed his eyes lightly, recuperating, although he didn't pay attention to his ears, he could still hear that many people were estimating his strength, they were wrong, he was going to win, if he had a goal, he would never leave a way out for himself, today he has broken the thirty-first floor, then he will definitely rush to the thirty-fifth floor for the rest of the night.

Li Cheng retracted his gaze, only to see the person beside him pat his head in annoyance, "I didn't expect that I actually made a friend who knows how to form formations, if I had known that the medicinal materials in the medicine pavilion would have to break the formation, I would have to think through the basic formation book in the storage bag before I came!" The corners of

Li Cheng's mouth twitched, "It's not too late."

Seeing Li Cheng's response to his words, the disciples of the Luoyan Sect immediately came to the momentum, and asked him about the difficulty of the formation one by one, and then shook his head and said regretfully: "It has only been three months since we entered the secret realm, and the more we go up, the more medicinal materials we get, this medicine pavilion is the essence of the first layer of medicinal materials, and the treasures above the thirtieth layer, even those senior brothers and sisters who go to the second or third layer of the secret realm may not be able to get it-brother, Since you have broken the formation of the fifth layer, you must have already comprehended the structure of the first ten layers, why don't you continue to go up?

"I'm tired, I'll come back tomorrow." Li Cheng waved his hand to make a tired look, he would say that it was actually because of the Killing Wolf God who went offline, but although he only went up to the fifth floor, he felt that he had gained a lot, and the medicinal materials in the medicine pavilion were indeed not ordinary and comparable, "That... Who, I'll go first.

The disciple of the Luoyan Sect had a black line on his face, and only then did he realize that he had forgotten to tell his name and surname, "Brother, my name is Chu Zong."

"Li Cheng."

The back of the young man Shuyu disappeared from sight, Chu Zong looked at him in a daze, and came back to his senses for a while, Ah Yo is amazing, this is the posture of continuing to break through tomorrow, he was just talking about it before, for a person who has just begun to understand the Medicine Pavilion through his own explanation, it is already very rare to break through the fifth floor, does the other party really have the ability to break through the first ten floors? He slowly opened his mouth wide, this can't be, right?