00

Alanna Dominguez

Age: 15
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Height: 5'5
Eye Colour: Amber
Hair Colour: Auburn
Mother: Ana Dominguez (DECEASED)
Sibling/s: Diego Dominguez (DECEASED)
Notes: Unstable, Highly Dangerous
Wanted for the murder of her mother and multiple civilians

DO NOT ENGAGE

Alanna had always had the voices. For as long as she could remember, there was always a hum, a murmur in the back of her cranium, digging into everything she did. For the most part they were reduced to crumbling mumbles, but they rose, piecing back their voices to scream. By 10 she had forgotten how it felt to sleep comfortably, and dark circles became her most loyal companion. They would never let her.

At 12, a note appeared next to a package of red stained cloth.

Happy birthday darling. My prized child. I apologise for everything, but things I cannot protect you from are coming. You will learn quickly, I know it.
Father.

They cried in satisfaction as Alanna opened the cloth, shouting for revenge, shouting for justice. The gift? Six obsidian knives, slightly larger than her small hand, carved so delicately but sharpened so maliciously. The handle was braided beneath layers of leather, firm and expertly placed.

She ran her finger along one of the daggers, barley touching the edge, but blood dripped from a cut on her shaking fingers.

She had to learn.

At 15, she had no family left. Her brother owed debt and all he had was his life, so it was taken. Her mother was taken by her blade. The obsidian was unforgiving. Alanna hadn't meant to, it was aimed at the creature chasing her, but she missed.

She vowed to never miss again.