The Tournament pt.3

"God damn i-"
Boom!!
The ground shook as the Grimm crashed into one of the cliffs,making it crumble.
All was silent,the crowd,the professors,the contenders.

"Oh...what's this..?"
A low laugh echoed through the silent arena,the teams flinched and stared at the cloud of smoke.
A large figure stood from the crater through the dust,the only thing visible were its 2 crimson red eyes.
"W-what the hell is t-that..?!"
Ruby:"Y/N DON'T! you don't have to do this!"
But he didn't listen,stepping out of the crater,causing the ground to shake once more.

In a flash,Y/N jumped and smashed the ground in the center,causing both team SSSN and NDGO to jump away into the biomes.
He roared out into the sky,all eyes and cameras were on him.
The crowd looked on in fear and horror.
"Run!!"
"Get out of there,it's a Grimm!!"
The people all yelled and cried out to them.
Wanting nothing but safety for both teams.
At this point,the match didn't even matter.

It was about survival now.

Team NDGO all went to the top of a cliff,huddled and discussing what they should do.
They all looked down towards where Y/N was standing,wondering what they could possibly do.
One girl was brave and jumped down,dawning a spear and green dress.
"HEY!"
Everyone looked at her.
Y/N turned towards her and stared.
Slowly,he turned his whole body and began to walk closer.
The girl began shaking and pointed her spear warily.

"I know a girl with a spear..."
Y/N said and tapped the tip of the spear with his claw.
"W-wait wha-"
He slammed his fist into the spear,causing the shaft of the spear to smack her in the face and bend,she yelped and went tumbling away.
Her friends watched in shock and horror as she was smacked away.
The girl stood and wobbled as she leaned on her bend spear,she huffed and looked in Y/N's direction.
Slowly,she drew circles in the sand,3 small tornados wrapped around him.
He roared and began to rush at her,mouth agape.

With all her strength,she slammed the spearhead into the ground,the tornados merged and sucked Y/N up,he struggled and roared as he was flung to the opposite side of the arena,landing in water with a crash.
He stood up and shook the water from his fur,he roared out and began to charge before getting a greatsword slammed into his snout.
Surprised,Y/N stumbled and looked back.
A guy with a giant sword looked at his with fearful but determined eyes.
"S-stop,y-your opponent is now m-me!"
The guy took a tall stance,looking up at Y/N.
Y/N stared at the guy and leaned down into his face.
"Boo."

The guy flinched at his remark and grit his teeth,he charged up and swung his sword over his head,slamming it down with all his might.
A shockwave boomed through the arena and a cloud of dust formed.
Both teams looked on and tried to make out the result,as the dust settled,a crater was left where Y/N was standing.
Except...
He was still standing,looking down at the guy,who on the other hand,was struggling to yank the sword from Y/N,you would assume from his body but no.
From his hands...

Y/N was holding the blade in his hand,not budging to give it back.
"All that and for what?"
Instantly,the blade shattered to thousands of pieces.
The guy looked down in horror as he dropped the hilt.
But he was quickly snapped out of it by the looming Beast coming towards him,he couldn't move,couldn't even form a sentence.
Y/N picked up speed as he got closer,he grabbed onto the guy before....

A blur passed by as it smacked him in the face,he looked to the side ands saw a girl with short,purple hair.
"Let him go,now."
The short haired girl glared at him.
Y/N snarled and slammed the guy down,multiple times before throwing him away.
The guy layed limp as his face was a bloody mess.
"One down,seven more to go..."
The short haired girl looked at the guy's body in horror before snapping back to Y/N
"You...you MONSTER! he didn't do anything!"