There was a knock on the door and then it opened to reveal that Seungkwan had arrived. Seungkwan let himself in and plopped himself on the couch. Seokmin knew that Seungkwan must have been coming frequently here to know the password and then sitting on the couch like it's his own place. Soonyoung didn't mind him and proceeded in showing his house to Seokmin. He was still in awe seeing the house. They all made their way towards Soonyoung's room and surprisingly his room was very clean. The clothes were neatly placed in the shelves, papers and books were properly placed on the desk. Seokmin took a look around his room and was shocked to see so many Tiger plushies lying on the bed and some tiger posters were stuck on the wall, he just assumed that the boy must be tiger obsessed. Soonyoung had ordered a take away as he can't cook shit to survive. They quickly sat down on the floor and Soonyoung had brought his laptop as well. They sat in a circle and told Seungkwan that they had already gone through two of the three books they had borrowed from the library and had marked the important points that would go in the presentation so he was the only one who had to go through the last book. Hearing this Seungkwan was pissed at them.
"Yah how could you both ditch me and bunk the lectures together, you didn't even think of me?"

"Kwan ah, you're a council member,  would you agree to come and bunk the lectures with us?" Asked Soonyoung as a matter of fact.

"Umm no, but then two you should have asked me, i would have thought of something" - Seungkwan

"Kwaniee what excuse would you have thought off?" What if someone would have caught us? It would be okay if we were caught, but if you were caught with us, you would have taken out from the student council position and we wouldn't have liked that" - Seokmin

Seungkwan didn't say anything further and just glared at them both. He started going through the book and marking the important points that would be helpful for the project. Soonyoung started searching online for some more information related to their topic whereas Seokmin had taken on the computer and started making a presentation with the points they had so far. They all had decided that they would explain the food culture according to the places, Soonyoung had Asian countries food culture, Seokmin had the Mediterranean countries and Seungkwan got the American countries food culture. Soon enough the take out had arrived and Soonyoung had ordered some burgers and fries, they kept aside their project for some time and decided to watch a movie while having their snacks.

They finished with their movie and snacks so they decided to get back to what they had left at and finish the project

They finished with their movie and snacks so they decided to get back to what they had left at and finish the project. They eventually finished it in no time as Seokmin was good at making presentation, both Seungkwan and Soonyoung were helping him in reciting the pointers so he could type in easily. They decided now to head home as the clock read 8 pm and Seokmin also had to pick his brother up from his friends place. He showed the address to his two friends and surprisingly Heeseung was not that far from Soonyoung's place. Soonyoung and Seungkwan also accompanied Seokmin in picking Heeseung up, as they didn't want him to get lost as the town was still new to Seokmin. They reached the place which Heeseung had mentioned, and rang the doorbell, the door was opened by a lady in her 40s Seokmin awkwardly waved at her and asked her about Heeseung,
"Hello ma'am, is Heeseung here? I am his older brother Seokmin I am here to pick him up"