prologue.

An underpaid cleaning worker. Barely paid enough to pay off your late parents' debts, let alone pamper yourself to enjoy your youth like other girls. Every day, when you're not cleaning, you spend hours just staring at the online application--competing with the other workers to accept incoming job request.

Working overtime has become part of your life. An extra penny for extra food is never a no. Dark circles never really left your face since you entered your working age.

On New Year's Eve, when people are busy spending time their family, taking time off--you volunteer yourself to accept the late-night work your boss offered in the group chat.

Someone is willing to pay you five times your usual wage just to do some cleaning--who would say no to easy money, right?

Arriving at the location the unknown person sent you, you encountered with the most beautiful person you have ever met in your life. In a perfectly tailored suit, the man introduced himself as Choi Seungcheol.

His eyebrows firmly outlined his sensual facial features, his plump lips looked seductive as he wore a small smile. You'd be lying if you said you didn't almost fall in love at first sight.

Thinking that you might have a chance to be the main character in a typical drama where a poor girl ends up with a rich tycoon. Shame, turns out you just got caught up in a rather messed up movie instead.

 Shame, turns out you just got caught up in a rather messed up movie instead

"Go mad. Lose yourself and come to my world."