Rogue Doppelgängers💚💙: Breaking💥 and entering!

Start from the beginning

*At the Tower*
*3:00 p.m.
"Wait, you actually think that me and Nia would do something so criminal?!!" Brainy questioned out loud feeling like he's being interrogated for doing something that he obviously didn't do. "Yeah, Alex. He's right! You know us and know that we would never do something like that," Nia said out loud in agreement with Brainy that they would "never" do that. "Well, I'm not saying anything yet. But all of the evidence points to you two being there and I can't ignore the fact that your DNA and fingerprints were all over the crime scene last night," Alex said softly wanting to prove their innocence but couldn't ignore it because her job as "Director" had to come first. "Yeah, but if it's just someone who is framing us to look the "bad guys" cause last night at (1:00 a.m.) I was at *CatCo* with Kara working on an story the whole time. And Brainy was here with Lena at *the Tower* working late to update security." Nia said softly having an idea in mind about someone framed them to look "bad" while explaining to Alex that where they both were yesterday. "Well, that could be a possibility and as convincing as it sounds... but I still like to ask you two a few questions. Just to be sure," Alex said thinking💭that Nia may have a point but she'd had to be certain that her two friends were innocent by asking them both questions to have more proof of what "really" happened last night. Brainy sighed annoyed. "This is ridiculous... we didn't do this," he said upset crossing his arms thinking there must be a reasonable expectation for this. There has to be! And he was right, 'cause there is one. His voice began to fade away as Nia closed her eyes for a split second and had a dream🌌flash✨of what really happened last night... as she was inside the dream🌀realm and saw herself and Brainy dressed in black leather suits that broke into *NC Labs* But it wasn't them as she immediately comprehended they're "evil doppelgangers" from another earth who got sent here after Crisis🌎💥happened😅. suddenly, a clock⏰*ticking* floating above her that said *9:45 p.m.* It's almost done," Evil Brainy observed. "All we need is the final piece to our device and that's at *L Corp* where this earth's "Lena Luthor" transmat portal technology is," Evil Nia said stating the facts of their master plan being nearly complete. Which will all come true tonight! She gasped awake from her dream in shock fearfully. "Nia?" Brainy questioned looking at her and sensing that she dreamt of something impossible and important. "I know what happened," Nia said softly knowing the "truth" since Her dream showed her everything that took place on that night, and then explained to Brainy, and the others what she saw... and that was enough to convince Alex that they were innocent after all. "Doppelgangers?! Of course, it all makes sense..." Brainy said loudly thinking that evil doubles of him and Nia does explain a lot about why this is happening😅. Nia added. "And I know where they're going next, tonight at the "L Corp" at exactly at 9 o'clock sharp." She said immediately and knew where and the time she and Brainy's *earth 31* evil doppelgangers were heading next. So, they all decided that around *8:00* Tonight they'd get there enough time to be prepared to stop them from getting their hands on Lena's portal technology before it was too late cause there is no Multiverse anymore and if they succeeded it could have major consequences...

*At Night🌃, at L Corp*
*9:00*
The Superfriends were in position waiting, patiently for evil Nia and evil Brainy to make their move and they were all ready and prepared to stop them before leaving the building🏢.Kara heard their voices and footsteps in the distance with her "super hearing" getting closer to the vault🎛 that was holding the "portal blaster" inside. They're here," she said softly into her comms warning the team that they were here and had to be on high alert and be prepared for anything. "This is it, The final piece we need for the device to get back to our world," Evil Nia said excitedly as her Brainy managed to hack his way into the vault without setting off any alarms to alert🚨 anyone about their break-in. But they were caught on camera by Lena! "Our mission is finally complete! But I am surprised that we haven't run into our doppelgangers on this earth," Evil Brainy said excited that it was done while wondering why they hadn't seen them. "I couldn't have agreed more, Brainiac-5. Just think we're this close to getting back home to our world, and let's not forget how simple it was to break into *L Corp*
I thought this place was supposed to be evenly guarded. And this was our easiest job yet!" Evil Nia said agreeing with him while thrilled to have the finally piece of "dimensional teleportation technology" and that it was their unchallenging mission yet. "I couldn't have said it better myself," Prime Brainy said for dramatic effect as he knocked the blaster out of his doppelganger's hand in the "element of Surprise" that they weren't expecting to happen or predicted either. "Well, this is a surprise! Here, I thought we never got a chance to meet... but here we are." Evil Nia said wickedly stating the obvious and wasn't wondering at all that the SuperFriends had caught them in the act. "Whatever it is that you two are planning... it won't work," Brainy stated the fact of their plan failing by a 98% chance. "Yeah, he's right." Prime Dreamer🌀said agreeing with him. Evil Nia cackled evilly and said💬. "Well, I beg to differ... 'cause we're this close to getting back home to our earth," She said softly stating the facts that their master plan would work without "fail". "Wait, you're trying to open a breach into your world?" Prime Nia questioned softly in confusion finding that "impossible" and most likely untrue. "But the multiverse was destroyed...
it's gone," Prime Brainy said stating the obvious. "We're aware of that, but even in Death of the Multiverse... it still exists somewhere out in the universe🌌. All we need is to access that through a breach or portal to go home." Evil Dreamer explained. "And our plan will work, you'll see. Besides, the gun wasn't the piece we needed... It's what's inside the tech we're after." Evil Brainy said making a point with a wicked smile on his face. Evil Nia added. "Exactly! So if you don't mind we'll be leaving now." She said softly about to leave with him... until Prime Brainy grabbed it and then threw it in mid-air and told Nia to use her powers to destroy it "forever" She shot out a small dream🌀blast at the pieces of tech. Just like that it was shattered into a million broken pieces. "No!!!" Evil Brainy and Evil Dreamer cried out loud at losing their one way home to *Earth-31* and were consumed by anger😡and charged in at their Prime Doubles and fought them in a blind rage💢. She held Dreamer🌀back strangling her to "death" and then stopped to say. "You don't know the many abilities you possess...  Your mother must have died on this earth🌎and didn't teach you the ways of "The Dreamer" in learning the impossible things you can do with your powers. That could also, be taken away by another with the gift✨. Yet you waste it on saving people and playing "Hero" when you could be so much more than that! Once I absorb every ounce of Naltorian dream energy from your body turning you "human" which will make me the *All-Powerful Naltorian Woman* in existence! And you'll be nothing," She said villainously with a wicked smile, and then placed her other hand on Prime Nia's shoulder and squeezed it tight siphoning the "dream energy" out of her by force! Dreamer gasped in fear feeling her powers slip away and be transferred into her evil doppelganger's body instead as there was nothing she to stop it... her skin glows bright "blue" like Radiation inside her except she's about to lose her "Naltorian side" along with her powers too that make her who she is...

"No!!! DREAMER! Leave her alone, you're hurting her, Stop it! I love her!" Prime Brainy shouted out in tears💦expressing his emotions in the fear of losing her and he refused to let that happen and immediately ran fast to save her before it was too late... But his doppelganger stopped him from holding Prime Brainy back and made him watch. "You destroyed our one-way home. I'm gonna make you watch the woman you "love" die. So you'll lose everything," Evil Brainy said cruelly wanting him to suffer to know the pain of losing your whole
world🌎. In a way, Nia means the absolute "world" to him and without her, he'll be miserable... Brainy's eyes moved back in forth in fear of watching the most painful moment in his life as tears began to form feeling the despair of not being able to save "Nia Nal" like he always does in these types of situations. But sadly, this time he couldn't😔cause all he could do was just watch. Dreamer🌀tried her very best to break free but it was no good til an idea💡came to mind😉. "I'm not the one who's gonna be powerless... you are," she said heroically, and then quickly grabbed her evil doppelganger's hand to absorb her powers instead so she wouldn't lose hers in the process. Cause she wanted to live and refused to die like this! They both screamed loudly in agony and pain and then fainted on the ground as Prime Nia's body glowed radiately in her face, eyes, and veins, she also, had "blue" highlights in her hair from the burst of the impact of the "power transfusion" between them.

*An hour later*
*At the Tower*
Kara and the others just brought the doppelgangers to the Tower and locked them up in separate chamber cells... as Prime Brainy was in the *Med Bay* by Nia's side holding her hand in his until she regained consciousness. She sighed finally waking up and "Brainy" was the first person that she saw. "Hey," she said. Brainy smiled😊brightly✨in happy🥹tears relieved that Nia was "okay," cause he was so worried about her, and then said💬. "Nia, you're awake! Thank God, I thought I'd lost you... but how to feel?" Brainy asked with concern if she had any pain right now. She smiled. "I'm fine. Brainy, nothing too serious to worry about. I promise," Nia said softly feeling "good" and wanting him not to worry so much about her. "Oh, well, that's a relief. I'm glad you're okay," he said feeling "relieved".

*An hour later, they confronted their💚💙doppelgängers👥 to talk to them through the glass in their cells*
"Well, look at you. The All-Powerful Naltorian Dreamer, leaving me a weak, fragile human. So, are you happy now?" Evil Nia said angrily crossing her arms upset to lose access to her powers🌀. "Yes, actually I am. I think you need a lesson in what it means to be "human" For so long I've been denying my powers and refusing to be a "The Dreamer" but now, I know who I am. And You used your powers to hurt people when you could've been using them for the greater good... to help others who need your "protection" to be a "Hero". Well, not anymore." Nia said inspirational posing bravely teaching her doppelganger to be "Human" being able to be a good person for once in her life.
Kara added. "So, who's up for Game Night?" She asked excitedly with a nervous look. "Well, I'm definitely in! After the day we had," Nia said softly with excitement. Brainy nodded in agreement with her. Then, they left *the Tower* and headed to "Kara's apartment"...

*Late at Night🌙*
*Midnight🕛*
Brainy and Nia came back to their apartment after "Game Night" ended at Kara's tonight. But he was silent the whole time on their way back... cause almost lost her today and the thought of that scared him to "death" knowing he wasn't the one who saved her and she had to save herself. Nia saw the look in his eyes sensing something was bothering him and she had to know why. "Brainy, are you okay? You've been quiet all night... Is something on your mind? What is it?" Nia asked. He sighed and said. "I-I, yes. it's just that about what happened tonight at *L Corp* with our doppelgangers. I mean you almost died and I couldn't save you! It pained me to see you like that knowing I couldn't do anything... now, I'm just afraid of losing you all over again. I love you so much! You're my whole world🌎, Nia Nal, and without you in it, I don't know what I'd do." Brainy said loudly in tears💦stuttering his words💬. "Hey, Look at me, I'm okay and I know you did all that you could... but don't worry you're not going to lose me, I'm not going anywhere. I promise you that not in a long time," Nia said comforting him and pulling Brainy into a hug. They broke the hug to face each other and said. "I love you so much! Nia Nal," Brainy said romantically as he leaned in kissing her immediately to express how much he truly loves Nia with all of his heart💚. He broke the kiss shortly after looking into her eyes and she smiled brightly at him. "I love you just as much! Querl Dox. And I feel the same way without you in my life," Nia said as she leaned in pressing her lips against his while wrapping her arms around him pulling Brainy deeper into the kiss he kissed her back... loved feeling her warmth. And that's when things got really heated🥵❤️‍🔥! If you know what I mean😏😉...

*Sorry, very long chapter😅. But I hope you enjoyed reading📖though... until my next chapter. Bye👋, for now*