Chapter-1 : New Student?

Start from the beginning

I already knew about the main building, where is the principal's office and the 2nd year's classrooms. My destination.

I found the 'Principal' office. Then knocked on the door and waited for the response. After hearing the response, I opened the door and entered.

"Good Morning Mr. Arthit..." I greeted with a big smile.

Ahh I forgot I should use Thai more but I'm still not used to speaking Thai but it doesn't mean I don't know that I'm just comfortable speaking Korean and English more.

The room was huge and bright, exactly how a Principal's room should be, not the way I imagined 😅.

One side of the room is fully packed with awards and trophies. The University's latest achievements proudly placed behind the glass cupboards and the other side was simple with a LED TV along with few posters and quotes from great people.

"Ahh, Mr. Nuttarat Tanwai, it's a pleasure to have you with us..." He smiled monitoring me to the chairs at the front of his rectangular shape desk "I was waiting for you. Please have a seat." he clasped his hands together.

"Thank you, the pleasure is all mine..." I said politely.

He took a blue file from the other side of the desk.

"So all the paperwork for your admission is already done. We would have admitted you even without any recommendations, of course. Considering your scores are the best in your first year of the YY University. But you know I still have this question about why you suddenly transfer to another country to Thailand when your score record is this great. You know it can affect your studies."

A genuine smile formed on my face hearing the words that I was admitted here because of my scores, not because of my special recommendation.

"Thank you, Mr. Arthit. Because of some personal family issues I have to. But thank you for your concern and I will try my best not to disappoint you, Sir..." I said smiling and kicked out all my negative thoughts from my mind.

"Oh, I understand. I also expect the same from you and I have called Ms. Suchitra Hemhiran to accompany you."

Seriously 😒

"She will help you and guide you and will give you a tour of the campus so you don't feel any kind of difficulty... " he added.

After that someone knocked on the door and a female voice came.

"Sawasdee Kha, Khun Arthit. you were looking for me?"

"Yes, Ms. Suchitra Hemhiran I want you to help Mr. Nuttarat Tanwai with class schedules and gave a tour of our facility," he said and smiled.

"Chai kha, Khun Arthit..." She said smiling looking at me before looking back at the principal and nodding her head.

"Alright, speaking of schedule... You do know how this University works right?" he asked and turned to me.

I nodded.

After the principal loaded me with some of the basic University's rules, this girl and I leave the room.

😮‍💨

I looked at her and smiled lifting my hands for her to shake.
"Nuttarat Tanwai or you can call me Rain. Nice to meet you Ms. Suchitra Hemhiran..." I said smiling.

"Just call me Ple...", she said smiling. She was beautiful with her long brown colored hair and she tied loosely. She has applied some light makeup.

"So where are we going to start first?" I said