"Yeah, I passed out." I breathed, raising from the bed.

I heard Eve grunt and Arabella squeak as my nakedness appeared to grace their day.

So rude!

Mya was smirking, and I gave a triumphant nod; at least she appreciated the nudity.

"Asra was a wolf after the first time, but he told me I was out for ten minutes." I finished, grabbing some clothes and setting them on my bed.

"Wait, Asra was in fur?" Mya wondered.

"Yeah..." I frowned, getting some towels.

I wonder if he washed me last night after I passed out again. I felt disgusting.

Some after care from the alpha male. He wasn't even here. Psh.

I huffed at my thoughts, marching to the bathroom to turn on the light.

The three of them followed me in there, Mya entering the bathroom as the other two stood at the entryway.

"You heard his voice in your head?" Mya asked, poking my temple.

"Where else would I hear?" I smacked her hand away. "My ass?"

The two sisters shared a look, and I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Any more questions, or can I shower in peace before I have to work?"

"Work?" Arabella wondered.

"Yeah... in the kitchen." I mumbled.

Her face softened with understanding, and I moved to turn on the shower.

"Why are you three in here, anyway?" I probed. "Asra doesn't like people in his room. How did you get in?"

"About that..." Mya laughed nervously.

I scowled at her as she jumped backward and pushed Eve closer. Eve scoffed, her dark eyes narrowed just as much as mine. Mya grinned from back inside the bedroom, and Eve rolled her eyes back to me.

"Asra has left." She stated.

Like an elastic band, my eyes widened with shock. "What? Left? Where? A run?"

Her lips pursed. "Out of pack land."

I swear I just felt a blood vessel burst. "He what?"

"It was early hours of the night..." Mya winced when my harsh gaze snapped to her. "He said he tried to wake you, but the mate bond..."

"Mate bond fucking shit bond." Growling, I snapped. "I woke up after all of that and felt fine. I was just sleeping, so I just never heard him."

"Heavy sleeper." Mya muttered so quietly, but I heard her.

"I am not a heavy sleeper!" I grunted.

Her eyes widened. "You heard that?"

"Yes."

"Even I didn't." Arabella muttered.

My eyes flickered between the two before deeming it unworthy and looking back to Eve. My nudeness aside, I crossed my arms.

"What else did he say? When did he say this?" I deadpanned.

"He woke me at around five," Eve explained. "Said it was an emergency, explained he couldn't wake you because of the claim, and then he left."

"Fucking emergency, my ass!" I scoffed, turning to get into the shower.

The water burnt a little, but I didn't care, angrily soaking my hair in it. Grabbing the soap, I scrubbed my skin. Perhaps if I did it hard enough, it would take away his scent out of spite.

Oh, if I was a wolf I would be snarling!

"We're gonna go now..." Mya muttered. "Enjoy your shower! Bye!"

I heard the bathroom door click close and was happy when they left me to my own devices. Who did he think he was? Storming out the night of our bonding to go to some damn emergency? This wasn't a fucking one-night stand, and he bailed!

Plus, it made me over-sleep! He was my damn alarm!

My nails dug into my scalp as I scrubbed my hair, and once every inch of me was red raw, yet nicely clean, I turned off the taps and stepped out. The mirror was fogged as I approached it, proving how hot the water had been. Pulling a towel around myself, I got to work on moisturising and airing out the room. Brushing my teeth was next and about halfway through, the last remaining fog on the mirror cleared and I caught sight of myself.

I eyed the freckles on my nose, and the faint rosiness to my cheeks. I looked normal, apart from the warmth of my skin. However, the once faded pink claim on my neck was now a wonderful silvering white.

Yep.

You heard me.

Silver white!

I paused, my toothbrush hanging from my jaw as I craned my neck to see better. Staring at it like it was a damn pimple, I pinched it.

Nothing happened.

But why was it... that colour?

Nobody else's was silver-white... It almost reminded me of...

My eyes snapped to the sky out of the window, and I scowled at the summery blueness.

"It's all your fault!" I pointed my toothbrush at the distant moon. "You made me silver!"

The moon didn't respond, and I huffed.

I was in a bad mood.

My agitation would not cut it today. I needed to punch something, someone. Someone perhaps six foot five, two-sixty-pounds, brown-haired, devil eyes, stupid smirk, tattooed and a prick of an alpha!

Glaring at my reflection, I cleaned my brush and spat away the remains. Patting my mouth dry with my towel, I hung it on the radiator and left the room naked. Only for a startled scream to sound out through the room as my eyes caught sight of a dark, t-shirted male.