I would have to collect those shells. They were too pretty to leave behind. I could give them all names, perhaps put some eyes on them and make a little show! I could call it... The Great Shell-Castra and they all sing opera songs.

I wondered why the lake didn't have any fish, because they could join in too and be my band. Perhaps I could ask the tadpoles if they wanted to take part. Then the birds and bees could be the audience. They'd love it! They could clap their little wings and the bees would buzz a roar like a crowd and it would be so-

My eyes flew open when he suddenly moved me, un-realising I had drifted off. I hissed as Asra slid from inside me, the lake of the water creating a suction between us. He growled, rather loudly, caressing my soreness with his hand.

"No more." I whimpered, wriggling away from him.

The growl didn't stop, but thankfully his hands did. I sighed, intending to fall back to sleep, but something tickled my inner thigh, disturbing me once again. It felt an awful lot like hair, but I didn't have the energy to look. I grumbled, clenching my thighs together only to feel what felt like cheeks between them. Asra's teeth suddenly nipped at my thigh and I jerked, lifting my heavy head to glare at him.

"You sniffing my ass, dog?" I mused.

Pupils flashing, he sneered jokingly at me. Rolling my eyes, I curled up into a ball to get rid of him. The water left me and I shivered as a cool breeze washed over my body. The growling amplified with a consistent muttering of curses. He poked my ass, but otherwise didn't force another hands-on inspection. I was way too sore to let him check me out for damage.

Large, warm arms wrapped around me, lifting me from the ground. I muttered a complaint, but when my face pressed to a warm chest, I recognised the scent as Asra.

How could I smell him when he was swimming? You tell me.

Sagging into his hold, I let him carry me. He may be part-wolf right now, but even I trusted the wolf more than anybody else.

The thought of being naked never even bothered me as I fell back asleep.

***

The chirping of annoying birds woke me in the morning.

And I don't mean the feather kind.                  

I mean the annoying female kind.

"Mya..." I groaned.

"Wake up!" She chided. "It's ten o'clock!"

My eyes flew open, heart jolting. "You're joking?"

Beside her were Eve and Arabella, who looked rather out of sorts in my room. I eyed her curiously, finding her in sports clothes again, only to recognise that it was Asra's room that was making her uncomfortable. Well, our room.

"No. I am not joking. What time did you even get in after you fucked the Alpha silly?" She smirked.

I groaned, rolling over onto my back. "Please, I have just woken up."

"Too tired from a night of fucking?"

"Mya!" Eve hushed her.

"What? What else were they doing? Coming back naked with fresh bite marks wasn't fucking?"

Eve gasped at her. "She is Luna. You can't just go around saying crap like that."

"I mean... You're not wrong." Sighing, I ran a hand down my face. "I feel strange."

"That's just the bond building." Eve smiled softly. "Most of it would've clicked into place last night whilst you were asleep. Did you sleep after the bond joined?"