CHAPTER 15

Third person Pov

Octavius arrives home and sees Aurora sitting on the couch, looking upset. "Hey, what's going on?" he asks, taking a seat next to her.

Aurora looks up at him, her eyes filled with tears. "I just found out about what happened between you and Anya," she says, her voice trembling.

Octavius's heart sinks. He knows that this is going to be a difficult conversation. "I'm sorry, Aurora. I should have told you about it sooner," he says, his voice filled with regret.

Aurora shakes her head, wiping away her tears. "It's not just that, Octavius. It's the fact that you kept it from me. I feel like I can't trust you anymore," she says, her voice breaking.

Octavius takes her hand, feeling a sense of guilt wash over him. "I know, Aurora. And I'm sorry. I should have been more honest with you ," he says, his voice soft.

Aurora looks at him for a long moment, her expression pained. "Is there anything else I should know?" she asks, her voice barely above a whisper.

Octavius takes a deep breath, knowing that he has to tell her the truth. "Anya is pregnant with my baby," he says, his voice serious.

Aurora's eyes widen in shock, and she pulls her hand away from his. "What?" she says, her voice rising.

Octavius looks at her, feeling a sense of sadness wash over him. "I'm sorry, Aurora. I never meant to hurt you. I just didn't know how to tell you. I just found out about the baby today," he says, his voice filled with regret.

Aurora stands up, looking at him with a mixture of anger and pain. "I can't believe this." she says, her voice shaking.

Octavius stands up as well, feeling a sense of desperation wash over him. "I know, Aurora, I am so sorry, please just hear me out," he says, his voice pleading.

Aurora looks at him for a long moment, her expression pained. "What is there to hear, Octavius? you're having a baby with someone else in your past•"

"Aurora, I'm sorry for the inconveniences I have caused. I want to assure you that having a baby with Anya will never interfere with our marriage. You are the love of my life, and I will always put you first. I promise to do everything in my power to make sure that our relationship stays strong and that we continue to grow

together. You mean everything to me, and I'm so grateful to have you in my life," says Octavius, taking Aurora's hand.