CHAPTER 10

Octavius's Aguirre POV

I look up to see Nanny Flora standing by the door, her arms folded across her chest. I know that she's heard everything, and I feel a sense of shame wash over me.

"Octavius, what really happened?" Nanny Flora asks, her voice stern but gentle.

I take a deep breath and tell Nanny Flora everything. I tell her about how I was at the bar with Jace. I also her about how a woman came up to me and started flirting with me, and forced a kiss on me before I pushed her away.

"I didn't cheat on Aurora, Nanny Flora," I say, my voice breaking. "I would never do that to her."

Nanny Flora nods, her expression softening.

"I believe you, Octavius," Nanny Flora says. "But you need to make it up to Aurora. She's one amazing woman, and you wouldn't bear to lose her."

I nods, feeling a sense of relief wash over me. I know that I have a lot of work to do, but I am willing to do whatever it takes to make things right with Aurora.

"Thank you, Nanny Flora," I say, my voice filled with gratitude. "I won't let you down."

3rd Person POV

Aurora takes a deep breath and tells her mom everything that's been happening between her and Octavius. She tells her about the incident at the bar, and how she's been feeling ever since.

Her mom listens carefully, nodding along as Aurora speaks.

"Sweetheart, I know that marriage is not so easy," her mom says, her voice filled with wisdom. "But you have to be patient and honor your marriage vows. Listen to Octavius's side of the story first before making any decisions."

Aurora nods, feeling a sense of comfort wash over her. She knows that her mom is right, and that she needs to talk to Octavius before making any rash decisions.

Just then, Octavius enters the room with a bunch of flowers. He looks at Aurora, his eyes filled with regret, and apologizes for his behavior at the bar.

Aurora looks at him, her heart pounding in her chest. She knows that she needs to talk to him, to listen to his side of the story before making any decisions.