His rhythm was merciless, and I screamed his name as I shattered beneath him once more. Asra groaned, his hips stuttering as he slowed inside of me. His head dropped, teeth latching onto my throat just as he flooded me with his release.

An innate desire came over me and my eyes rolled until I stared up at the glow of the full moon. With his teeth in my neck, my orgasm milked his cock as he filled me. My heart raced, unable to keep up the frantic pace of pleasure.

I felt dizzy. My head was heavy on my neck. But there was something else, something driving my mind elsewhere.

I felt an itching burn in my throat where his teeth stayed inside of me and my eyes flickered open to stare down at his shoulder.

Like a mantra or prayer, something fogged my mind and took over.

Bite him.

Bite him.

Asra forced his hips further into me, savouring the way I convulsed around him. With a strangled moan, I gave into the strange need in my head and lowered my mouth to his warm neck.

Do it.

Do it.

DO IT.

My teeth felt blunt as they sank into his skin, but when I tasted his blood on my tongue, I knew it had worked.

I thought it would've disgusted me, but the sudden rush of energy only had me jerking and dissolving into pleasure with another orgasm. Asra snarled as I came again, jerking into me as another spasming stream of cum twitched from him. His scent overwhelmed me as his teeth seemed to sink deeper into my skin, almost scraping bone. I could feel everything and more, yet my body was so numb. So I focused on his heart beating against his chest as loud and clear as my own.

I could hear my lungs strain for breath, my ears ringing with pressure. Something was overtaking me, a warm, heavy blanket wrapping around my head. It was tight, suffocating me to the point I had to pull away from his throat and take in lungfuls of air. I gasped, swallowing the tinge of blood in my mouth. Within my mind and body, I could feel Asra unfreeze, his breathing as erratic as mine. But it soon fizzled until I could hear nothing over the thumping of my heart.

Fire burned within me, like a venom flaring on my neck before it filled every crevice of my body. Fear clutched at me as I became blinded by white, my eyes rolling back into my head as sudden unconsciousness took over.

***

I stirred, suddenly aware of my mind. My hair was wet and there was a strange vibrating coming from nearby.

A soreness settled over my body, starting at my core before flaring up to my neck. My chest ached every time I tried to breathe, and a soft moan of pain escaped me when I tried to roll my head. The vibrating only increased, shaking my body until it forced me to open my eyes.

Squinting through the darkness of the night, I noticed I was still at the lake. The full moon was still high in the cool sky and yet I was warm. Just as I went to sit up, a large, heavy paw settled on my stomach and forced me back down. Startled, my head snapped to my left to find a huge ass wolf staring back at me.

Asra's beast was magnificent, if not terrifying. His dark eyes blinked at me, his ears forward as his nose twitched. He shifted slowly, unsure if I would bolt, but when I didn't, he nestled that large snout into my abdomen. A soft whimper escaped him and he pulled me in tighter.

His black hoodie lay on the ground, keeping my skin protected from dirt, but that wasn't what was keeping me warm. Asra, in his huge wolf form, had wrapped himself around me. His fur was dense, and I sank my fingers into it until they disappeared. Small tufts came back when I shifted it, and I pursed my lips with wonder.

Do werewolves lose winter fur?

His growling continued; a comfortable purring that vibrated my back. His large back legs pulled me closer to his side, his tail resting back over the top of my naked body. A large black nose rested beside me, nuzzling my skin as he dropped his ears.

My throat felt dry, but I swallowed it away. "What... What happened? Did I pass out?"

He let out a soft whimper that I understood as a yes.

There was a strange feeling in my head and chest that reminded me of the times I would feel elated with happiness. A warm, heavy feeling in my heart that never left. I racked my brain for a memory, only recalling the two of us in the lake having sex and Asra biting me....

Oh shit.

I jolted out of his fur, staring down at him with wide eyes. He growled at my movement, using one of his front paws to push me back down. I shoved it away with a glare, uncaring for his protection of my nudity.

"You bit me."

He lifted his head, those intelligent eyes observing me cautiously.

"And..." I hesitated, gulping, as my eyes dropped to his wolfy neck. "And I bit you."

His mouth parted with a soft pant, before his tongue lapped at my cheek. I sat, dumfounded as he groomed my face. My hair stuck to his tongue, and he spat it out with a huff before moving down my neck.

My body swayed with every harsh lick of his hot tongue. Despite wanting to laugh, I couldn't because my mind was too preoccupied with the fact that I had bitten him.

Did I actually bite him? Or was it my imagination? I couldn't see a bite on his neck right now. Was it only visible when he was human?

I only snapped out of my questions when his tongue trailed across my inner thigh. "Hey! Off limits, dog!"

He growled, baring his teeth at me, but I didn't care; unfazed. He wouldn't hurt me. He was all talk and no game. But I was not having a wolf lick me down there whilst I was completely sane.

There was a sudden shimmering haze in my mind that had my eyebrows furrowing.

'I am making sure you are clean.'

A strangled gasp escaped me at the sound of Asra's voice in my head. I looked down at him with wide eyes, unused to this magic that was occurring in my head. Dread filled me and I swallowed at what this now meant for our relationship. But how? How was this even possible in such a short amount of time?

Licking my drying lips, I placed my hand on my chest to calm my racing heart. "How long was I unconscious for?"

 "How long was I unconscious for?"