He surrendered to his instinct, and I felt it in the way he fucked me. He chased the high, rutting deep into me. It was a frenzy. My heart raced and my breathing became as frantic as his thrusts. Despite the warmth of my body, the lake felt comfortable on my skin. It seemed to cool me from the outside, meeting the desire in my stomach and colliding in a battle of elements.

Asra shifted his hand that me held up, placing me back into the water. I arched my neck, keeping my face out of the waves. Water was flying everywhere, sloshing in my ears as he fucked me into the soft ground. The hand that he moved snaked down my body, grabbing at my breasts. His head dipped, licking and sucking them into his mouth. I shuddered, tension coiling in my core as he teased my skin, licking the water away.

I choked a sob as the sudden need to fall apart took over me. My eyes closed, only to be forced open by his demanding growl.

"You look at me when you cum, and you may not do so yet."

I whimper, shaking my head. "Please, Asra."

His feral hunger didn't scare me away. I accepted his beast, opening my body and soul to him as he filled me. He was hotter, harder and less careful when his beast took over, and I weirdly loved it.

"Please, Asra, I want to cum."

"Beg for it." He panted.

"I am!" I whined. "Please let me cum!"

He growled, the sound vibrating in the water surrounding us. I was desperate, my gut tightening as his hand trailed from my breast to rub at my clit. Within seconds, I was gasping, holding onto the last string of sanity as he stared into my eyes.

The full moon glistened above him. The water warmed my soul. It was dizzying and delicious. My head swam, melting into the warmth.

"Cum for me, Ailia." Asra whispered.

"F-fuck!" I cursed, holding his gaze.

I submitted to him, my eyebrows furrowing as he pushed me over the edge. My entire body came alive, like fireworks or electricity was zapping at my core. It flooded me, shocking my entire system until it forced me to hold my breath. Unable to cope with the intensity, the wave of pleasure crashed over me and my body felt alive.

Coming down from the high, my body felt light as a feather. My legs slipped from his hips into the water. Asra shifted, pausing his movements to adjust my legs to his liking. My knees were bent, pushed as far back as they could go until he forced me to hold them open for him. He stared down at where we joined, a repetitive grumbling starting in his chest.

His hips rolled into mine again, finding depths we had yet to discover. I was so wet, so needy for him to fill me, that every stroke of his cock inside of me had me moaning with ecstasy.

I felt high.

I felt out of this world.

I felt all of him and more.

"Asra..." I breathed. "You fill me so good."

"Fucking hell." Asra growled. "I'm gonna cum in you, baby, gonna fill your fucking-ugh!"

I moaned as he did, my eyes fluttering closed as he picked up his pace. His fingers dug bruises into my ribs, his other hand returning to rub at my clit. My pelvis twitched into his palm, eagerly seeking the next high. He was like a drug, and I couldn't get enough of him.

"I want to bite you so bad," He breathed.

"Do it." I gasped. "Bite me, Asra."

"Fucking shit." He growled.