What if I looked crap? Would they judge me?

"I have gained weight." I admitted awkwardly.

It wasn't nice for me to admit. My relationship with my body started when I was a young teen. My mother's perception of a woman's body wasn't what I looked like. I was too tall, my hips too wide, my breasts too small. Even down to the curve of my nose and my freckles, my mother would pick me apart from a young age.

When I got with Darius, he controlled my appetite. I already had a terrible relationship with the food I ate, especially with the lack of options we had. So being forced to starve some days to look better or because I was bad really messed with my mind.

Arabella's eyes widened, a loud, exaggerated gasp escaping her. "How horrible."

"Arabella." I rolled my eyes at her teasing, knowing she was trying to diffuse the situation. "It just meant she had to let it out a little..."

"You will have to show me the dress." She beamed, running her hands down her clothes. "But I was supposed to meet Mya in five minutes..."

If I was a wolf, my ears would perk up. "Well... How about I join you?"

"Join me?" Arabella wondered. "As in, work out?"

I grinned, cocking my head. "I can work out, Arabella. Can you keep up?"

***

Adorning myself in gym leggings and a tank top, Arabella and I entered the gym together. There were a few wolves littered around, but Mya was in the centre of an empty circle with mats on the floor.

"Oh, you brought a date!" She cheered.

I rolled my eyes, holding the door open for my sister. "I'm here to whoop you ass."

Mya laughed, shaking her finger at me. "Like to see you try, Luna."

I noticed the curious look Arabella sent me, but I just smirked, shaking my head at Mya. To add to my poor sister's curiosity, two wolves on nearby weight benches called me out.

"Hey, Luna, here to watch us train?" One called, putting down his drink.

I smirked, shaking my head. "I'm here to show my sister how it's done."

They looked at my sister, and I narrowed my eyes when their eyes wandered. I half-stepped before her, crossing my arms. They retreated, dropping their gazes and looking to the floor when I caught them.

Is that what Asra called submission?

Huffing, I took my sister's wrist and dragged her to the mats Mya was training on. They were soft and squishy under my feet, and I scowled down at them.

"What's that face for?" Mya wondered.

"This seems rather off-balance." I stated. "Wouldn't a hard floor be more beneficial?"

"Your sister has baby skin. If I slam her to the ground, she will break a limb." Mya snorted.

I scowled at both of them. "You are a wolf. You need to look after her."

"She is not a child." Mya tutted. "She has to learn she won't always have it easy. What if a wolf tackles her?"

I crossed my arms, understanding her point, but wanting to get mine across.

"If a wolf caught up to her, or even a vampire... You are telling me, even with full strength and defence training, she would win?" I clicked my tongue, burning my gaze into hers.

Mya whined softly, avoiding my direct eyeline. "Well... No."

"Hey! You said I was doing good." Arabella huffed.