Chapter 43: Graduation

Start from the beginning

"Mujhe chahiye ek heels ka pair!" I exclaimed excitedly although I did bought a pair for myself.

"Nhi, I am giving you none." She said sternly and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Itni kanjoos kaise hai??" I taunted rolling my eyes and V chuckled from behind.

Rai flipped her hair and I mocked her back walking out of her room.

I decided to ignore them and came in lovely Any's room where I saw Anirudh casually sitting looking at Any applying a lipstick.

"Bro???" I nearly screamed and they looked at me back with narrowed eyes.

"What happened?" She asked and I gulped eyeing her from top to bottom.

"We are going to our GRADUATION ceremony, why are you looking THAT hot?" I asked and she cracked out a laugh while Anirudh nodded in agreement.

"Hot toh kaafi lag rahi hai!" He commented and Any cracked out a laugh showing her full 32 teeth.

"Aryan kaha hai?" She asked teasingly and I simply smiled at the mention of his name.

"Aa raha hai bas woh pyaar mein pagal." Anirudh said looking at me and I sat beside him pinching his waist.

"I really won't mind if you speak less sometimes. Also, why don't you wipe that lipstick off your lips or do you plan on going like this to our graduation ceremony?" I asked patting his cheek and he raised his eyebrow standing up infront of the mirror.

A smirk grew up on his face and Any flushed cleaning it down while I came out laughing on them.

I decided to take my belongings with me from my room when I felt the sudden pull backwards and someone wrapped his arm around my waist tightly kissing my shoulder.

"Where's the pretty lady going?" Aryan whispered in my ear and I smiled turning back to him to see him all ready in a nice crisp black shirt and beige trousers.

He smiled back looking in my eyes and I glanced at the flowers he held in his hands.

He followed my gaze and chuckled forwarding it to me and I grinned widely at the sight of beautiful pansies.

"These are my favourite flowers of all time!" I exclaimed and he nodded his head wrapping his arm around my waist while we walked to my room.

"I am aware!" He said locking the door and looking at me with a wide smirk.

"Do you know how insanely beautiful you're looking right now?" He said coming towards me while I sat down keeping the flowers aside and wearing my heels.

"I don't know, care to tell me!" I teased and he chuckled scooting down caressing my legs while I sat straight looking at him with a smirk.

"You look so beautiful and gorgeous right now love that it's nearly taking my breath away every second, mind giving me a CPR?" He said keeping his hands on my lap and caressing my thighs while I just tried to maintain my composure widening my eyes at his words.

"See less of those medical tv shows. You're getting insane day by day." I said sitting back when he pulled me in one swift move and kissed me softly cupping my face.

"You got lipstick on your lips too!" I laughed breaking the kiss and wiping it off while he raised in eyebrows letting out a chuckle.

"Too?" He asked sitting on the bed.

"It happened with Anirudh too that's why I came out of Any's room laughing." I explained coming inside to take my hand bag.

I don't want to take this hand bag though. I need my hands free today and who would even take care of this bag in such a huge crowd.