After 20 minutes, one of Rajveer's employees delivered the parcel. Then both of them moved towards the destination as the address was already sent to Rajveer.

After around 50 minutes of driving due to traffic, they found the place that they were looking for. He matches the address with the house plate's address to confirm it. They noticed that this is not a house but a very huge bungalow that was built with old styled beautiful palace design. The big iron door was already opened and had a wide lane in front from where cars can go in. The guard was also not at his place.

They entered inside by car rather than walking as the house was looking a little bit far. The path was looking beautiful as it was surrounded by green plants on both the sides. There was a big garden which had tall Ashoka, Gulmohar trees, beautiful gloomed roses, daisies, money plants and many other plants which they can't identify. After a few minutes, they saw a big wooden open door and a lot of people were going in and out of it. Rajveer stopped the car in front of the door.

Shalini : "Lagta hain yaha koi function ho raha hain. Aap jaiye main yahi wait karti hu".

Rajveer : "Doctor, aap bhi chaliye andar mere saath. Main aapko yaha akela nahi chorh sakta. It will take only 5 minutes".

Shalini nodded and both entered the house. It was looking like a busy place as few people were running here and there, calling each other to get the work done, local caterers were making sweets, snacks, etc. in open areas. Rajveer stopped and asked a staff member to whom he should deliver an important parcel. He told him to go straight and then to the left, as all are gathered in the living room along with guests. When they went more inside the house, they saw big rooms which were decorated lavishly may be by an expensive interior designer. They found the living room quickly as it's hard to miss as it was huge and had many people in it.

Rajveer and Shalini heard chanting of mantras and thought maybe a Puja is going on. As they entered, Rajveer spotted an elderly person in the crowd who was looking like the head of the family. He gave him the parcel and apologised on behalf of the hotel for missing to give them yesterday. The elderly smiling told him not to worry and thanked for delivering it personally. Rajveer felt relieved as everything went smoothly. He turned around to join Shalini who was standing at the room's door but stopped suddenly. As he sees one and only person who he wants back in his life is sitting with Viren for the puja. He then realised, it's Viren's house and for them all this is going on. It was very difficult for Rajveer to see them together as he wants to sit next to Naina while requesting for God's blessing to have a great life together. He was exhaling hard to control tears that were forming in his eyes and just wanted to run from here but the feet were not moving like it was glued to the place. He thought why, why is it happening with him. He closed eyes to calm down and heard priest words "Puja samapt huyi, Bhagwan aap dono ko ek saath kushal jeewan de".

Viren and Naina stood up and touched feet of the priest and elders. When Rajveer opened eyes after gathering strength saw Naina smiling and talking to some woman. He got lost in her smile and thought how beautiful she is looking today. She was wearing an embroidery green suit which was fitting her body perfectly. He frowned when saw her hair tied as he thinks open hair suits her more. He didn't even realise that he was just staring at her in a crowd, was smiling like a mad person and someone was continuously poking his shoulder.

Shalini (whispers in his ear) : "Captain, please control kariye verna kahi pit na jaaye aap ladki ko tarte hue".

Rajveer jumped from his place and embarrassingly started looking here and there.

Rajveer (stammering) : "Doctor,.....Main kaha koi ladki ko tarh raha tha. Main toh bas.....woh....apni zindagi ko dekh. (kya bol raha hu). Mera matlab Naina ko dekh raha tha......Kahi nahi dekh raha tha".