15 𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 ⚠

!SMUT!

Nancy followed Daryl up the stairs quickly as he was getting ready to sleep on the floor of the stairs. "You really gonna sleep on the floor?" Nancy sighed, planning to convince him to sleep in one of the cell blocks with her. "Told ya, ain't sleepin' in no damn cage." He firmly repeated himself from earlier, Nancy wondered why he was so against sleeping in one of the cells.

"Would it be so bad if I was in there with you?" She asked softly, looking at him with lustful eyes, chewing her bottom lip. Daryl raised an eyebrow as he glanced down at her, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips. 

"Why you want to sleep in a cell with me so bad, girl?" Nancy looked at him with doe eyes, playing innocent as she played with the rim of her tank top, her cleavage really exposed for him. "My daddy's a real heavy sleeper and we're the only ones upstairs..." Daryl chuckled lowly, "Well, I ain't your daddy." He shrugged, "But I ain't against it." He smirked, stepping aside to let her enter the cell. "You got ten minutes to get comfortable."

She grinned happily and went in, Daryl tapping her ass lightly making Nancy laughs and covered her mouth, she put the sheet over the cell entrance and Daryl stepped in, closing the cell door and locking it with the set of keys he had. "Dammit, girl," Daryl whispered, his eyes roaming over her figure. He leaned down, his lips close to her ear. "You're gonna make it real hard for me to sleep." "You've said before you don't like sleeping' much." She muttered and looked up at him, their lips brushing against one another as his large hand rested on her ass. 

"That's differen'," he murmured, his heart racing. He knew he should resist her advances, but the desire in his eyes betrayed him. Slowly, he pulled her closer, his lips seeking hers in a rough kiss. "I need you, Daryl," Nancy whispered against his lips, her hands moving up his chest. She arched her back, pressing her body against him. "I'm so wet..." 

"Ya sure about this, Nance'?" He asked, his voice rough with need. "It ain't gonna be like no pillow talk. I'll take ya hard and fast." Truth is, he'd been as impatient as she has, he's needed to be inside of her, feel her. "I want it like that," Nancy breathed, her fingers digging into his skin. "I want to feel you fuck me really hard." She pulled back slightly, her eyes locked on his. 

"Please, Daryl." Taking her word as consent, Daryl groaned low in his throat. He lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. His cock, already hard against her core, pushed against her wet clothed heat. "God, Nancy," She wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders as they kissed, teeth bumping roughly against his as he laided her down on the cell bed.

He broke the kiss, his breathing ragged. "Tell me if I hurt ya, alright'?" He asked, his voice a rough whisper. With one hand, he gently prodded her thigh open further, beginning to tug off her jeans. He tugged them off her in a rushed way, throwing them onto the floor of the cell as she laided his large hand on her abdomen, fingers on the rim of her laced underwear. 

"Wait-wait, wait, wait." She whispered and sat up, brushing a hand through her hair. "Nance," he groaned, his fingers flexing slightly. "What are ya doin'?" She got onto her hands and knees, kissing Daryl quickly and then moving her hand to unbuckle his belt. 

With a soft grunt, Daryl watched as she got onto her hands and knees. He could feel himself growing even harder at the sight of her. His cock twitched as she began to undo his belt. "Fuck." he muttered under his breath. She tugged his pant down, she felt his thick muscles tense and it made her even more wet. She slowly pulled his girthy cock out of his pants and leaned down, ass up in the air.