14𝘭𝘭 𝘞𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦

Carl and Alice checked Rick's back as he kept an eye on their front, slowly walking in front of the two kids. He took a flash light out, separating from the two kids. Alice and Carl quickly going into the kitchen, watching each others blinders spots. 

 They entered the hallways part and a walker stood in the middle, Carl quickly holding his gun up and shooting it. Alice rushed in behind him and put her gun in her belt, taking her knife out and searching the kitchen for anything. The rest of the house was searched after the two younger ones let Maggie, Glenn, and, Nancy in from the back. 

Nancy had changed her appearance as well, her brown hair was down and wavy, a tight fitted v-neck shirt that was gray was on and regular mom jean's, one of Daryl's flannels tied around her waist. 

 Nancy stalked slowly upstairs as Glenn and Maggie covered the downstairs area, she saw Daryl enter a room and followed, an owl was sitting on the window and she awed at it's presence as Daryl held his crossbow up, she reached out slowly but Daryl was swift and took a clean shot, killing the bird. Nancy glared at him and shoves past him, out of the room as Daryl only smirked in amusement. 

 Carl and Alice were in the kitchen, searching for any kind of food, only picking up empty containers. Alice crouched down and opened a cabinet, finding cans of dog food. She tugged Carl's pant leg and he immediately got down next to her, he looked at him and chewed his lip, contemplating for a moment but overall deciding to grab it. 

 He got up and tugged Alice's pig tail lightly, getting her to come with him back to the living room area as Rick went to let Herschel, Beth, Carol, and, Lori in, who was now 8-9 months pregnant. Everyone sat in the living room of the old house, passing around scraps of food they had, Nancy next to Daryl, watching his muscles flex as he de-featherd the owl he had killed. It was still silent and that made made things tense as Rick stood by the old window with the cracked paints chipping off the wood, white bits. 

He watched intently outside for any walkers as T-Dog stood on the other side, holding a gun in his left hand. Carl and Alice joined the rest, Alice sitting down next to Beth as Carl sat right by her soon after. He put his bag down then the cans, Alice handing him a can opener. Everyone felt their stomachs drop as they saw the dog food placed in front of the kids. 

 Rick let go of the old yellow curtain attached to the window and walked over to the two kids, quickly crouching down and grabbing the can of dog food, inspecting it. His jaw tightened and he quickly threw the can of dog food into the fire place, harshly. Everyone flinched at the sound and Alice stood up, grabbing the can opener and chucking it at Rick in anger.

Alice glared up at him as Rick looked down at her, his nostrils flaring up. He wasn't very phased by the can opener being thrown at him, just her attitude that she'd been having lately. Suddenly, T-dog made the signal in a quick- "Psst!" And everyone quickly moved to grab their things and clear out, after seeing all the walkers outside.

Rick grabbed Alice and threw her over his shoulder, making her tug his hair as the group exited through the back. The cars were loaded up quickly, Nancy hopping on the back of Daryl's motorcycle as Alice was stuffed into the driver's seat of the truck with Rick, this being her 'time-out.'

Later Everyone exited the cars and Alice was let down finally, running to join Carl's side. "15, you're on point." Rick says to Carl and turns to Alice, curling a finger under her chin to make her look at him. "Behave." She rolls her eyes and pushes his hand away, getting her gun out from her belt. Maggie lays the map out on the hood of the car, Hershel, Rick, Nancy, and, T-dog surrounding it.