9𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘺

The women were in the kitchen making Beth some food since she had woken up by the time Nancy got back. 

"Did Rick say anything to you about

Glenn when they got back from town?" Maggie asked Lori as she chopped some chicken, Nancy washing the vegetables and bringing them to the counter. 

"Just that it had gotten pretty bad." Lori answered with raised brows as Nancy and Maggie began to chip vegetables. "Trouble in paradise?" Nancy teased with raised brows, making Maggie glare at him. 

"He's not the same. Says he froze. Blames me. Says I got inside his head." Maggie explained with a sigh. 

"He came back, that's what matters." Lori tried to reason. "If he being a coward that's not your fault." Nancy scoffed and chopped the vegetables.

"Men have to do certain things, you know that, and they're either gonna blame the little woman as the reason they do them or the reason they don't." Lori explains as she moves to put the dishes in the sink. "I'll tell you something. What happens out there happens out there. And we...We're just trying to keep it together till they get back." 

Maggie shakes her head and looks at the two. "Things were good, and maybe I..."

"Glenn's a big boy." Nancy sternly says as Lori passes her a slice of cucumber, the two eating it. "He makes his own choices. I mean you...Do you have anything to apologise for?" Lori asked, making Maggie shake her head. 

"Tell him to man up and pull himself together." Lori shrugs. Just don't say "man up." It never goes well." She chuckled 

"Since we're going around talkin' about our man issues..." Nancy starts, making the women laugh. "What's going on with Daryl?" Lori smile as Nancy pops another slide of cucumber in her mouth. "Well, we kissed a few times which is..great, but, my thing is, is that one day he's civil with me and talkin' calm and the next he's yelling and avoiding me. I don't understand that man." Nancy groaned and chewed on her cucumber. 

"You and me both. But be grateful, back then he was a way bigger asshole than he is now." Lori says making Maggie smile. "Glenn did say somethin' about that. But I guess everyone thinks he's okay now." 

"Let me just get this to Beth." Maggie adds and grabs the plate of food. 

"You go on. I got it." Lori nods and takes the plate, leaving the Greene sisters in the kitchen. 

Nancy was on the porch smoking a cigarette, blowing smoke out as she watched Rick's group in their camp. Maggie had gone to talk Glenn and she was hoping to talk to Daryl but from the looks of where he sent camp up, it looked like he wanted to be alone. 

"Daddy will kill ya if he see's that." Maggie grinned and sat next to her, Nancy passing her the cigarette. "He'll live." She shrugged as Maggie took an inhale. "Work it out with Glenn?"

"Sorta." Maggie shrugged and passed her the cigarette. "But not really..."

Loud foot steps were heard from the house and the door whipped open, Lori with a panicked look. "Beth tried to kill herself!" Lori says, making the two whip around in shock and stand up, Nancy put out her cigarette with her boot and quickly marched up the stairs as Lori led her and Maggie to Beth's room.