8𝘭𝘭 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸

It has been a few hours since everything had happened and everything went to complete shit. Beth had collapsed due to shock, Hershel ran out to a bar and Rick as well as Glenn went to go get him so Lori and Nancy took things into their own hands after Daryl shooed Lori away and told her to get Rick and Glenn, Herself.

Nancy was in the passenger's seat smoking a cigarette as she had a hand gun in the cup holder, Lori driving as Nancy passed her the cigarette.

"So, did he yell at ya?" Nancy sighed as Lori blew out smoke, the two talking about Daryl.  "Yep. I think this whole Sophia thing really got to his head." Lori sighs and passes Nancy the cigarette back.

Nancy sighs and inhales, then exhaling with a sigh. "He did put in alot of effort into looking for her...he probably feels like shit. And the way carol was acting, I can understand." Nancy says in a sympathetic tone.

"I guess, I just hope the boys are okay. I'm sorry about your family." Lori spoke, keeping her eyes at the rode. "I'll be okay, just Beth I'm worried about. She's so young, got a whole life she should be living instead of this bullshit."

"I understand. Carl and Alice are only kids." Lori adds to Nancy's statement. "I meant to ask, Alice isn't yours, is she?" She questions as she takes another huff of the cigarette, blowing smoke out the window. "Oh, god no. She, um, came to live with us when she was around eight or nine. We knew her parents tho, old friends. Alice and Carl met in the 2nd grade so the whole family just became friends." Lori explained to her.
"I meant to ask too, I hope I'm not over stepping but you and Daryl..."

Nancy smiles and passes her the cigarette, blowing smoke out. "Um, sorta? Some things happened but not all of it." Nancy dryly replies to her.
"Look, after we get the boys and my daddy, I'm sure I can convince him to let your group stay, hes a kind man. Kindest I've ever known."

"I'd sure appreciate it." Lori smiles and takes her eyes off the road for a second to look down at the map. "LORI!" Nancy yelled and tried to take the wheel as she saw a walker in the middle of the road, making Lori whip her head up in suprise with wide eyes.

The car swerved and crashed, suddenly flipping over on the side of the road, the women passing out.

Nancy awoke as the sound of something groaning and pushing its head through broking glass, she opened her eyes as blood ran down the side of her head and looked up to see a walker, making her eyes go wide. "Lori!" Nancy whispered and tried to shake her awake.

Lori gasped and opened her eyes, immediately backing away as the walker reached for her, nancy crawled to the back seat, the two panicking as the walker grabbed Lori by the hair, making her scream.

"Shit!" Nancy gasped and grabbed at anything sharp, throwing it to Lori as she searched for her pocket knife. Lori picked the tool up and jabbed the walker through the eye, killing it finally as she joined nancy in the back seat.

"Come on, we gotta get out of here before we get overrun by walkers." Lori grunts and opened the door of the backseat, nancy beginning to follow. Lori stood straight and sighed as Nancy crawled out, making her look up and see another walker behind Lori.

"Watch out!" she warned as the walker tried to grab at her, pulling her jacket, making Lori shriek. "Lori!"

Lori slides out of her jacket as goes into the back seat and searched for the gun, a walker suddenly attacking Nancy.