4𝘭𝘭 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭

Lori, did you...
I mean, it was legendary.
Did you ever hear about the time Shane stole Kingsley's car? The principal's car right out of the teacher's lot in the middIe of a school day. Shane steps out of lunch and makes a beeIine to Kingsley's Hyundai... wires the ignition, peels out, drives down Dylan Drive
to that chicken farm out there. You've heard this before, right? So he pulls it into one of the big holding pens. Kingsley, he waxed that thing every month; had the auto shop vacuum it out every week. Shane, he parks it in this huge pen with a couple of hundred Rhode IsIand reds.

He busts open bags of seed in the back seat, rolls down all the windows, and then starts sprinting back to school.
lt's three miles away easy. He's back in time to finish his sandwich before the bell. And then the bell rings. Shane gets up and when he runs into KingsIey in the haIIway he looks out the windows and says, "Principal Kingsley, your coupe's gone." Coupe, like chicken coop."

Nancy and Maggie sat outside their home, Nancy on the railing as Maggie was on a chair, knees up to her chest.
"Ya' look depressing." Nancy stated, biting back a grin as she teased her sister. "Reminds me of when you we're 16."

Maggie cringed and shook her head, glaring at Nancy as she flipped her off, making Nancy laugh as she kicked her feet back and forth.

A car suddenly pulled up and two men stepped out of it, the man, Glenn and the other was one they didn't see, T-dog. "So, do we ring the bell? I mean-it-it looks like people live here." Glenn says, looking up at the house. "We're past this kind of stuff, aren't we?" T-dog scoffed and walked up the steps, Glenn soon following him. "Having to be considerate."

"Did you close the gate up the road when you drove in?" Maggie asked, Nancy turning to look at the men. "Uh, Hi. Yes, we closed it. Did the latch and everything." Glenn stammered, looking at Maggie, making Nancy narrow her eyes and looked between them, biting back a smile. "Hello, nice to see you again. We met before, briefly...even thought um-your um..sister, I'm guessing, was, doing most of the talking."

"Your guess is right." Nancy nods, standing up straight, hands in front of her pockets on her jean skirt. "Where's your handsome archer friend?"

"Handsome archer friend-? Oh! Daryl?" Glenn replied and looked at her, making her smile. "That his name?" Nancy grinned, very intrigued.

"Um, some of our group stayed back, looking for someone." He briefly explained to them. T-dog sighed and shook his head. "Look, we came to help. There anything we can do?" He spoke and grunted, holding his arm as Maggie stepped forward to take a closer look. Nancy pulled a knife out immediately, narrowing her eyes at him. "It's not a bite! I-cut myself pretty bad."

"Alright..." Nancy nodded, putting her knife away and offering a sweet smile. "We'll have it looked at. I'll tell em' your here." Maggie replied, getting ready to walk inside. "We-uh, have some painkillers and antibiotics. I already gave him some. If Carl needs any." Glenn says, pulling out some pill bottles. Nancy took some and smiled at the two. "Thanks, come on inside. Maggie and I will make ya somethin' to eat." She spoke, opening the door for them.

In the room, Alice was still in bed laying next to Carl, hands still intertwined as they slept, Lori and Rick by the bed, watching the two. T-Dog, Glenn, Maggie, and Nancy all walked into the room, seeing the sight, the men shocked to say the least. Hershel listed to Carl's heart with his machine, air hissing in the silent room.

"Hey..." Glenn says, taking his hat off. "Hey." Rick shortly replied, running his hand through his hair. "Um, we're here, okay?"