1. We Go to High School

ok this is my first fanfic so plz vote and comment what you think!! please tell me what you think

Chapter One- We go to high school.

-------------------

Annabeth POV

We started unpacking in our new house. Nico, Grover, Juniper, Clarisse, Chris, Conner and Travis Stoll, Katie Gardner, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Leo, Piper, Jason and Thalia were starting our next big adventure tomorrow- high school.

Chiron wanted us to get a ‘proper education’ so he registered all of us to Goode High School, the same school Percy was going to. I’m assuming our (godly) parents had paid for all of this, because the house was HUGE. The first floor was the living room, kitchen, and dinning are. The second floor was a training section, with armor, weapons and dummies. The third floor was all of the girls room, and the top floor was all the guys. There was an extra room, in case Percy wanted to stay here.

Chiron somehow convinced Zeus to put a magical border around the school and house so we didn’t have to deal with monsters. So the only thing we would be worry about was homework.

Percy had no clue we were coming to school. He thought we were all at camp.

Once we had finished unpacking, it was around ten. I went to bed, but barely got any sleep because I was so exited.

(Next Day)

We were in the office, getting our schedules. We all had lunch together, thank the gods. Nico had no classes with any of us other than lunch because he was a freshman and we were all sophomores. Even though he was barely old enough to be in eight grade, he couldn’t go to a different school than all of us, so he was bumped up a grade. I compared classes with everyone. I had math with Thalia, science with Piper, Leo and Rachel, PE with Clarisse, Travis, Conner and Katie, and Greek Mythology with everyone but Grover, Juniper, Rachel, and Nico. English I had by myself.

All of our lockers were ‘coincidently’ all right next to each other. I put all my books in my locker except the ones I needed and for first period: Math. This was going to be a piece of cake. Thalia and I went outside, since there was fifteen minutes left before class. I saw through the corner of my eye Conner and Travis and Katie hiding behind bushes. I didn’t give it a second thought, since the Stolls were always up to something.

All of a sudden Thalia stopped talking and dragged me behind a nearby bush. I looked at her, confused. She pointed to a group of boys and girls laughing and talking. And then I saw it.

Percy was there. Those must be his mortal friends, I thought. I wanted to go up to him and give him a big hug but Thalia stopped him. “I have an idea.” She said. She opened up her backpack and took out her bow and arrow. “Thalia! You cant kill him!” I exclaimed. She laughed. “I’m not going to kill him. Just watch.” She aimed her bow and arrow at Percy. I bit my lip. And she let it go.

The arrow did not kill him, thank the gods. It simply pinned his shirt to the tree next to him. I have no clue what the mortals saw, but Percy was trying to get the arrow out of the tree, and had a very confused look on his face.

We came out of the bushes and burst with laughter. He looked at our direction as we approached him holding our sides. Thalia went over to him and pulled the arrow out of the tree and placed it in her backpack.

“Thalia? Annabeth? What are you guys doing here?” he asked.

“Were going to school here, Seaweed Brain!” I replied, giving him a hug.

Just then did I realize Percy’s friends were standing there.

“Umm… hi. I’m Annabeth.” I said. They still had confused and shocked faces, so Thalia just did her thing with the mist and convinced them that I had just pushed Percy into the tree.

This time, Percy introduced us. “Guys, this is Thalia,” gesturing towards Thalia. “And Annabeth, my girlfriend.” I blushed at that, but Thalia just rolled her eyes. “And this is Sarah, Mark, Emily, Andrew and Josh.” He introduced us.

“Oh… so you weren’t making her up.” Said a tall guy with blonde hair and brown eyes, that Percy introduced as Josh.

“No, I wasn’t.” Percy replied.

“What?” I asked.

“You see.” One of Percy’s friends said. It was Emily, a pretty girl with frizzy black hair and big brown eyes. “Percy has a couple of fans at school, since he’s the captain of the swim team and he’s pretty popular.” She continued. Thalia just looked at him and starting laughing like crazy.

You? Popular? Having girls attracted to you?” she questioned while calming herself down. “No offense Annabeth.”

“Hey!” Percy exclaimed.

“Anyways,” continued Emily. “This one girl, Jackie, is really desperate to go out with Percy. But Percy keeps telling her, and everyone that asked him out or flirted with him, that he had a girlfriend. After a while, we didn’t believe him because he said you guys only see each other in the summer at this camp. But I guess you are real.”

I looked at Percy, who was suddenly interested in his shoes. I went over to him and gave him a quick kiss. All of his friends were saying “aweee” and Thalia was muttering something about Artemis and Jackalopes.

We decided to walk too class, since the bell was about to ring and Percy had first period with Thalia and I. “Are you two the only ones at school?” he asked.

“You’ll see.” I replied, giving him a wink.