Chapter 45: Farewell

Start from the beginning

Both Any and Nysa started with their jobs too and as for Rai, she was moving back to Jodhpur due to some personal reasons that I am not aware of.

Me and Nysa even decided to do MBA together as she has been wanting to make something out of commerce and it's the best time for me to do it too.

We opted for the evening classes considering our 9-5 jobs and these are gonna start from just next month.

It's currently 5 in the afternoon and I am at work briefing these files for my senior here and I won't lie but this is the only part of my job that sucks.

It's been 4 hours since I've been doing it and it would still take me like an hour or two to complete it wholly.

I decided to take a 10 minutes break and just as I was coming out, I saw my mother coming in with a smile on her face.

"Hii!" She said and I smiled walking to her and hugging her tight.

After everything settled with Ayaan, I've been visiting them very frequently and they have been always happy seeing me.

Even Nysa has joined us all for dinner a five six times and she really enjoys it everytime. It's all because of her that my relationship with my family is finally back on track.

It took time but it finally happened and that makes me full of happiness.

My mother hugged me back patting my back and she sat down on the couch while I laid my head on her lap.

"You're tired?" She asked smiling at me.

"I am very tired mom. I hate this briefing work." I said sitting back beside her and she let out a chuckle.

"Don't worry, it's just a matter of time and then you'll be sitting on the top floor where your father is sitting right now." She exclaimed and I passed her a small smile.

"I hope so. I do want to stand upto everyone's expectations." I replied and she nodded her head.

"Before everyone, you need to live up to your expectations. If you're able to do that, who cares about anyone else." She said and I smiled at her in agreement.

"Waise apne papa jaise mat banna." She sighed rolling her eyes and I chuckled narrowing my eyes at her.

"Kyu? Unhi ki tarah banna hai mujhe toh." I said and she let out a scoff.

"Oh please! I already feel sorry for Nysa. Your father's always busy and he's NEVER giving time to me so if you plan on doing that with Nysa your whole life, I better warn her beforehand." She said and I squinted my eyes.

"MY FATHER is not giving time to YOU? I am sorry mom but this is not making sense to me like you're seriously talking about MY father?" I asked and she stood up rolling her eyes again.

"What are you complaining to him?" Came the voice of my dad and she looked at him with crossed arms.

"Kya ho gaya?" He asked coming closer to my mom and cupping her face.

She swiftly ignored him pushing him away gently which made him laugh at my mom's antic.

"She's saying that you're busy and not giving her time." I answered to his previous question and he narrowed his eyes at her.