𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

"Mother why do people get married?" A little girl asks her mother a question while peeping out the window of the room. The mother first looks at her daughter with surprise, then comes near her and also peeks through the window. Then she understood the reason for his daughter's question. A wedding was going on in a house just opposite and at that time the girl was being bid farewell. Seeing this, the mother's eyes filled with tears, but seeing her daughter's distraught face, she controlled herself. Then she makes her little daughter sit in her lap and kisses her face.

"Listen to me my little girl, people get married is for love and companionship. Marriage offers a formal commitment to partners, both building a life together, and sharing experiences. People are often fascinated about the idea of sharing their life's journey with the person they love." Being wise beyond her years, she understood what her mother said but not completely.

"So mother, do we have to love to get married?" Her mother's face fell, the experiences she have endured she remembers them.

"Yes! See, when you grow up, you will see this world from your perspective. You will meet many people but there will definitely be someone who will directly touch your heart and when you see him you will feel that he is the one. Then you will realise that you have fallen in love. But one more thing, if you do not get love, respect and happiness in that love, then it is not love and you should not keep yourself tied in its chains, just break the chains and fly away. Got it my little bird." While tickling, she explains to her daughter and she laughs and agrees with her mother.

"But mother, I will not marry. I will not leave you anywhere." The mother laughs as her daughter tackles her with a hug.

"I too will never leave you. But I want you to live for yourself. And I know that someone will come into your life whom you will love and marry. Promise me that you will live your life openly." Extending her palm forward, she looks at her daughter with eyes full of affection and the daughter first looks at her mother and then at her hand.

"Okay mom, I promise." Then both of them embrace each other.

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

"Look mother, today I am going to keep a promise given to you. I am going to marry that person who showed me who I really am. This is the new beginning of my life, mother, stay with me as always." she says, holding her mother's photo in her hand. She was completely ready. The red lehenga, red bangles, red color were blooming on her as if it was made for her. His eyes were moist looking at his mother's photo.

"You can't go in. Get out of here right now." When she heard noise from outside, she wiped her tears and went towards the door. When she listened carefully, the voice was Reena's and the way she was talking she understood-

"Reena, what happened?" She became silent as soon as she heard her voice.

"This lover of yours is eager to break the marriage customs and meet you." She laughs and she knew how Rocky would be looking at Reena at this moment.

"Reena you go, I will talk and yes I will keep the door closed." She spoke before hearing her protest.

"Ok." Just saying this she left. Then Rocky came closer from the other side of the door and rested his hand and forehead on the door. And he could feel that she was also standing like this. There was so much silence that both could hear each other's breathing.