𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

After her conversation with Reena, she was escorted to a room that he himself selected for her. The room was really beautiful with grey and black decor just as her liking which made her impressed. She was in her room reading one of the books that were also present in the room, when she felt someone's presence behind her. She turns back and finds the very person she was thinking about standing in front of her.
"You came to know of my presence without my speaking or making any sound." He raised his eyebrow, impressively.
"You yourself start speaking everything, so what should I say now." She says, sarcastically.
"Hey! you speak, I want to hear your beautiful voice." He said cockily.
"What has happened to you? Earlier you were not like this." She was curious about his behaviour.
"So how was I before?" He responded her with a  question
"This!" She gestures between them.
"This, what you are doing now. There was nothing like this before, then what has happened now?"
"Realisation." He simply says.
"About what?" She asked.
"That you are my heart's desire." He speaks everything in such a simple manner.
"You really feel that way?"
"I have only one agenda, just listen to your heart and my heart says that you are mine, then that's it."
"So what about you said to Reena?" Oh! How can Rocky forget that in his absence, there must have been a lot of gossip between these two friends and everything must have been exaggerated.
"So did your friend tell you everything?" He enquires.
"That is not the issue, why did you talk to her like this in front of everyone." She asked with a little disappointment.
"I have also apologized to her." He tries to defend himself.
"Do you realize your mistake or not Rocky?" She calmly asked him.
"Yes of course. But whatever I did, I did it for you." He sighs.
"For me? How is that?" She was confused.
"See, I only know how those people are. They will go to any extent to get this place. I did that only for your safety. Reena is your friend and those people could have taken advantage of this fact." He explained.
"I don't understand why they would do this." She was getting restless.
"To kill me." Stunned! As soon as Rocky says, the whole room where earlier the sound of fighting was heard,  it was all silent now. Rocky slowly walks up to Kayra and puts both hands on her shoulder and squeezes it lightly.
"You don't know how those people are. Now that I have snatched all this from them, will they let me live? No! As soon as they get a chance, they will put all the bullets in my skull. And no one has doubts on your ability. So all of them will force you and you also know that you will not do this. Will you?" He asked her.
After listening to the whole thing, without thinking anything, Kayra pulls Rocky by the collar of his shirt and hugs him tightly.
"No never! I will never do you any harm. I will take every bullets that will come near you, on my chest but will not let even a single scratch come to you." Till now Rocky who was in shock came to his senses after listening to her last sentence.
"And why do you think that I will let you do this. Whatever happens, now you are mine and I will protect you. And you had seen me fighting, then why are you tense?" He tries to lighten up the mood.
"I know very well what you are capable of." Her voice was muffled due to her head on his hard chest.
"If I had known that telling you this would benefit me so much, I would have said this earlier." On hearing this, Kayra separates herself
from Rocky in a jiffy as if she got electrocuted. He pouts like a baby and gives her puppy eyes.
"Why do you do this Miss Rathore, I agree that I am like lightning in appearance, but it does not mean that I will electrocute you."  He smirks
"You like yourself a lot, don't you?" She chuckles softly.
"Absolutely! I am my favorite." He says spreading his arms.
"And me?" She mentally slaps herself.
Can't you just think before speaking, stupid! She curses herself. After a moment of him intensely staring at her, he says.
"You! You aren't just my favourite, you are my goddess and I am your supreme devotee. I want to worship you for my whole life." How to make someone flatter he knows and he's expert in this. And about Kayra, she was aggressively blushing. She was looking anywhere but him and he loves this.
"I would have told you very well what you are for me, but the thing is, right now I have a meeting." His face clearly shows how pissed he was.
"What kind of meeting?" Ignoring his facial expressions she questioned.
"You just wait and keep watching, there is going to be an explosion ahead. BOOM!" Saying that he winks at Kayra and leaves her blushing again.