𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔

Yesterday night was the best for both of them as they talked the whole night about each other and then slept tangled up in each other.
The next morning the female was the one to woke up first. As she blinked her eyes and adjusted them to the bright sunlight that was coming from the wide window of the hotel room. She felt as if a heavy bat was placed over her lower abdomen and she looked at it to find an arm was wrapped around her. She turns to find the man sleeping like a koala bear with his mouth slightly open. She smiles softly and turned completely towards him. His breathing was slow and steady as if he is relaxed after so long.
She moves her fingers towards his face and traced his facial lines. After a moment she got up and heads towards the bathroom to do her morning routine. As she comes outside he was still sleeping which made her chuckle. Then, her eyes lands on the view outside of the window. She stands before it and looks over the beautiful creation of the almighty. The desert is believed to be a beautiful place where many plants, animals and humans have adapted to live despite its extreme climate. Similarly a human can also survive in a very rough and harsh situation. Just like our both protagonists have been doing till now. Kayra can relate both of their stories. The common thing between them was their mothers, their gods, for whom they both will to any extent to fulfill their promises. She was happy to find someone like him. She knows that what he's doing is for his late mother and that what made her love him more and more. The person who respects his mother so much think how will he treat her.
"My Queen!" Two strong arms got wrapped around her waist and a head was placed over her shoulder telling that he has woken up.
"How blessed I am this morning to find you here with me. And I'm glad that this is gonna be happen from this morning to all the mornings till my end." He sighs deeply. She could feel his slow heartbeat and she also leans over him.
"Rocky?" She calls
"Hm?" He responds
"I know you're going to do something that will surely bring that oldy to his end and I'm glad that this day has finally arrived. All I want is to ask you something, can I?" She didn't looked at him but he can still see her nervousness.
"Sure love, you can ask anything." As he said, she turns towards him with her hands over his hard chest and his over her waist.
"I will come with you!" Her sudden request or I must say demand shocked him. He looked at her as if she is joking but her serious expression made it clear that she is not.
"But sweetheart, why you? I'll handle everything. You just don't worry. First I'll drop you to KGF and then I-" he stops as her hand was placed over his mouth telling him to shut up. Her eyes was fixed on his and the most powerful man was getting weak on his knees. Oh how much of power she has on him.
"Rocky, I know what are you. But I am coming with you and that's final. No more arguments, ok?" She asked and he nods. As she smiles softly making him go crazy.
May I break you from you, may I connect you with myself. Let me inhale your fragrance in my body and soul. Whatever breath I take, I will fill it with you, whatever be the path, I will walk with you.
(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)
Rocky had sent a notice to KGF to send the trucks to Varca as they both knew that all the smelling the cheese all the rats will come out of their burrows and then the wild cat will attack.
He knew that Adheera would be ambushed between Varca to kgf and this opportunity would prove beneficial for him. So both of them start their hunt holding each other's hand. Now that both have expressed what to hide from anyone and Rocky likes to flaunt it.
"Do you know when I saw you saving that pregnant woman, then I knew that you could change the attitude of each and every one of those women towards themselves. You never miss a chance to surprise me. It is a good fortune for me to see you fighting again and now you will fight with me, so what can be bigger than this for me." Truly Rocky is the king of drama. He twists even a simple thing so much, what to say. The lady was sitting beside him as they were going back to KGF to execute their plan, chuckled and shakes her head.
"Well the pleasure is all mine, Mr Bairiya." As she addressed him with his last name it was as if a bomb blasts over him. He looks at her and found her looking outside of the window of the chopper. The female didn't even know what her words does to him.
"I promise that very soon you are going to become Bairiya from Rathod." He was suddenly behind her. His hot breath was fanning her ears. He was so close that she could clearly hear his heartbeat. She turns slightly and looks at him and her eyes are on his lips. Both were too close, but as soon as their lips were about to meet, only then the chopper lands and they both separate from each other. The doors opened for both and both were ready to execute their plan now.