𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀

So everyone I wanna tell you something that the story is gonna take place from the time when Rocky arrives at Bangalore.
Ik ik many of you in fact me also are die hearted fan of Rocky's first fight scene in the movie but yk the first meet of the leads in the movie happens then so I thought I should from there our fem lead will be included. I hope it's okay with all of you.
ENJOY.

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

"1,2,3,4.......50, everyone hide quickly I'm coming and whoever I'll catch first will be out and no cheating."said a small boy of 6 or 7 yrs to his friends who are trying to find a safe place to hide and not to get caught first. And in some distance from the kids, a pair of beautiful hazel eyes were watching them with a small sad smile. Being unable to make a bunch of happy memories during her childhood and to enjoy it to the fullest was one of the many reasons behind that sad smile. While she was into her own thoughts somebody have come up towards her and was looking back and forth between those kids and her knowing quite well what she is thinking about. Hesitantly he went more near her and put his hand on her shoulder to get her attention. Snapping out of her trance, she was slightly shocked knowing about how long she have been missing from the reality and was about to break the jaw of this intruder who dare to touch her but got stopped midway after realising who is the person. "I got lucky that you know me because if it would have been anyone else, they would have be whimpering in pain while holding their face" he jokingly said. She shakes her head and sighed before asking "if you know what would have happened why did you not called me before touching me?" At this the man just rolled his eyes and sat beside her "you know I'd have loved to tell uh the reason but this is not the right time." he smirked. Now it was her turn to roll her eyes "and why's that?" she asked. "Because you gotta help those poor people". "What do you mean by that?" she asked confused. He laughs looking at her "your best friend had thrown a party by blocking the road as she didn't get to do it in a bar because of today's election and whoever is trying to oppose is getting beaten up by her goons, how witty." he responded. After hearing 'best friend' she understood who is he refering to. Knowing what type of girl Reena is, she stood up and looked at him "can you now tell me where she is, Rudra?"

(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

"Drive to the bar" a drunk Rocky ordered to the drive as he found out that he is running out of liquor. "Today is election sir, bar will not be opened" he responded and started driving. But after sometime they got stuck in traffic. The driver rolled down the window and asked a man who was running "what's wrong" " Rajendra Desai's daughter, the bar owner does not give alcohol, then she is partying on the road and if someone does says anything, then she is beating them like a dog. Don't go there brother don't go" said the man while running away. Rocky was so into watching the runaway man that he got a little shocked as someone was beating his window for help "help me, please help" before Rocky could do or say anything, some people dragged the man with them. Rocky just rolled his eyes at this thinking that how pathetic it is to beg for help and that from someone like him who can kill anyone without a second thought. For survival, he had done a lot of bad stuff, he's no good, he admits it himself.

Without thinking twice he opened the door of car and stumbled towards the reason of this traffic, ignoring the driver warnings about how bad those people are. He just smirked thinking about how can somebody be more bad than him. He's not just bad, he's worst, there is no one more worst than him. He was near the scene and was about to knock some senes into those idiots, but got stopped right behind the barricade as something caught his eyes. His favourite, alcohol, was kept in box and after seeing the number of the bottles, he thought his thirst for today will be satisfied. As soon as he grab a bottle it slipped from his hold, as something or someone got his attention. In front of him was a beautiful girl, her golden dress was covering the curves of her body pleasingly. Rocky had never felt something like this before, he was feeling something ticklish in his stomach it was a wierd feeling. In simple words he was experiencing a million of butterflies flying around inside him. He can also feel like his heart does a leap when he saw the specific golden dress girl and felt warm and giddy. When he was feeling all this, then suddenly he released that his heart had felt something, this is the first time in so many years. The hallow which formed in his heart when he came back after bidding farewell to his mother, felt like it was filling with these emotions. It was quite surprising for him, that the girl in front of him, was making him feel this way. After a moment or two, he started walking towards the beautiful yet arrogant lady.

(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

After arriving at the scene Kayra was not surprised to see the chaos created by the lady who's dressed in a shimmering golden dress, she was drinking beer that she was holding in her one hand and her other hand was on her waist while facing her back towards everyone. She turned around after finishing the beer and throwing it God knows where, looking at the man her goons were beating with her hand folded around her chest. Kayra was about to approach her, but stopped as she saw Reena was looking straight ahead of her, confused she also turn back to look at who got the attention of the golden dress girl. She felt as if her heart stopped beating as soon as her eyes fell on a very attractive man coming towards them from the front but she couldn't get a chance to look at his face because of his hairs but still he was looking really handsome. Everything seemed to stop in that one moment. She could not understand what was happening. She has seen many men, then why only seeing this man, her eyes were rebelling against her. She couldn't help but to look at this man, dressed in a black jacket, a yellow satin-printed shirt worn inside the jacket and black pant. By observing the way he was walking, made her realise that he his drunk. As he was approaching them slowly, he didn't even acknowledge the presence of a lady who was looking at him curiously from the start. She herself don't know that why she was disappointed. It's not like she was a attention seeker, she always hated unnecessary attention but getting straight ignored by this handsome hunk, wounded her morale.
Rocky approch Reena jumping thorough the barricade and whirled around her, looking from head to toe as in checking her out. Reena scowled at this man who just came out of nowhere and dare to invade her party.
"Congratulations"
The girl glared at him while asking "why?"
"I love you"

(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱
𝘖𝘮𝘨 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱
𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴
𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦☺︎︎

𝑷𝑳𝒁 𝑽𝑶𝑻𝑬
𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑬

𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝒀 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑻𝑯𝒀♡︎