𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

Two days later two truckloads came from Bangalore. And with this the training started going on in full swing. Kayra left no stone unturned to make everyone a good swordsman. Everyone was having fun learning this. Even Vanram learned some tricks. The only problem was Rudra who was repeatedly roaming around Kayra and asking her for forgiveness.
"Kayra I want to help you too." He was really desperate.
"No need Rudra, I will do it." She doesn't hate him or something but it's just she can't seem to be able to face him. Still Rudra is someone who never backs down and he had convinced her by talking to Vanram and what could Kayra do in this. This thing was neither hidden from Reena nor from Rocky. Rocky was getting busy with his work and meeting Kayra was becoming more and more difficult for him. By the time he returned, exhausted Kayra would fall asleep. And in the morning he had to go to the site early. Reena was really getting irritated by the way Rudra was behaving. She just wanted to smack his head and knock some senses into him.
And Kayra felt it too, She tries to meet him but every time Rudra interrupts and embroils her in something or the other. All of this was really getting tangled up in each other. Today was the last day of training and all the guards will be deployed at the outpost. All the guards had to sit in jeeps and reach the outpost after meeting their families. In these days of training, Kayra had become very well known to everyone and she had become attached to Farman. While he was leaving, Fatima, his mother had a fear in her eyes which was also justified. After saying good-bye to his mother, he turned and was about to leave with his companions when he stopped and turned back. His met eyes his most special trainer and he started coming towards her smiling a little. Kayra could not understand why he is doing this. He came and stood before her. "Thank you....Bhabhi." Her eyes became so big in shock as if they would pop out at any moment. It has been a long time since she lived here, but whenever someone called her by a name associated with Bhabhi or Rocky, her face would have been worth watching.
"Why are you thanking me?" Ignoring her inner screaming, she asked.
"Because you didn't just train us but taught all the people here to fight." It was true. Kayra also gave courage to everyone with her words, which everyone can take advantage of.
"And anyway, since you are with our Bhai, we will not even need to worry about him, isn't it Bhabhi?" He wiggles his eyebrows mischievously making Kayra smile at him and on seeing him she understands that he is telling the truth.
"You want to say something more, don't you?" There is no hiding anything from Kayra.
"Yes...! You know that I live here only with my mother. And there is none, neither hers nor mine except the two of us. Can you take care of my mother? I do not want to force you, this is just my request to you." There was a hope in his eyes and also concern for his mother. His father had given his life for both of them. When she looked at the mother, her eyes had a sense of concern for her child, but at the same time there was pride. She looks back at Farman and nods smilingly. He was very happy and he hugged Kayra in happiness which surprised her but still she did not say anything. Everyone saw this whole interaction between the boy and the lady. There was only one question in everyone's mind that who is this girl whose arrival is changing everything. Even Vanram was lost in thought. He has seen her guts and courage and it would be a lie to say that he is not impressed. He has always seen women crying, wailing, begging during his entire life. He never thought that a woman could be so courageous that she is raising an army alone. Today he has truly believed that woman is the true form of goddess.
All the guards left in jeeps and their families started praying for their well-being. Kayra went towards Fatimah and smilingly asked her to come with her.
"From now on you will stay with me in the palace. Anyway, it is necessary to have a mother, isn't it? Can I call you Maa?" Fatima's eyes became moist and she gently caressed Kayra's head while nodding her head in agreement. On the other side this thing had reached even Rocky and he smiled slowly. He knew that the people here would definitely like her, after all she is worth of liking. Today both had decided to meet each other. For this, Rocky will have to finish the work quickly and Kayra will have to engage Rudra in some work.
"What is this?" Putting some papers in front of Rudra's face, he asks her.
"There is some work for you. You only said that you want to help me, so now investigate them. Some things related to kgf have been written in these, so you have to see them and understand them well and tell me too." Rudra wanted to refuse, to oppose, but if he has to do all this to get closer to Kayra, then he will. Her expressionless face was telling that she in no mood to argue. Smiling, he nodded as he took the paper from her hands. She left without sparing another glance at the male who desperately wanted to talk to her but thinking that it's not the right time, he kept quiet. One day! Just one day we both will be together without anyone interrupting.