[ ☁︎ 14 ☁︎ ]

Začať od začiatku

"Oh, simple. . . That's NOT my problem!" He roared at the gang while you Pikachu surprise face while Rio bleeding her ears. "Win That race! Understood?!" He said as he walk out the room.

"Crystal, admiral!" Boboiboy said as admiral walk out the room.

before Rio remove her hand from your ears then she fell into the ground as you shocked. "Rio?!"

"I'm. . . Good." Rio thumbs up.

Gopal start to panic and cry. "Oh no, we're doomed! How are we gonna win such a dangerous race?!" He look at the gang while you shook Rio on the ground.

Boboiboy and fang think then both heard from kokoci. "Heh. All of you are lucky. Since the registration fee is too expensive. Our sponsor will only bring in two racers!"

"If that's the case, let me be the support crew! I can do everything super fast!" Ying said.

"Count me in! I'll take care of the food!" Yaya said.

Gopal panic and think. "Err. . . Me too! I can prepare uh. . . MORE FOOD!"

ciciko dumbfounded at Gopal then Rio quick sat up and get her towel and swipe herself the ears bleeding while the gang look at her with sweatdrop except you Pikachu surprise face.

"That settles it! Yaya, ying and Gopal will be the support crew." He said as you guys smile. "Boboiboy, (y/n) and fang will join as racers!"

"Roger that, commander!" Everyone salute.

Gopal sigh relief. "Phew, I'm saved. . ." He said.

"But, commander. . . I don't have vehicle. ." You frowned.

Boboiboy kneel down and patted your head. "You can asked motobot lil sis" He said that made you gasped.

"Really? Is motobot accept that?" Boboiboy nod as your frowned to smile. "Yaay!"

"But who could be rich enough to sponsor us?" Fang asked.

"Who else if not me, kids!" Everyone attention look at the screen.

"BAGOGO?!" everyone unison.

"Wait, who bagogo?" Sudden you asked curiously.

While boboiboy look at bagogo in screen with suspicious face. "Something smells fishy. . ."

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☁︎

Boboiboy deadpan that he make up on his face. "I knew it." He sigh.

"What did I get myself into?" Fang turn and see his face also makeup but instead of green makeup.

You also deadpan that because bagogo just make up the cream as same boboiboy. You got vehicle that motobot give you.

You three heard the laugh then look at Gopal who laughed with their pokerfaces. "You sure that's not flour? Haha!" He laugh.

as the y dou laugh too by his joke. "You put on too much!"