Bleach: Swap

The story takes place some time after Ichigo defeats Aizen, he returns to his world with Sado, Ishida and Orihime.

Right now, Ichigo is on summer break so he doesn't have to go to school, and around this time his friends from Soul Society and Hueco Mundo come to visit.

This group of people includes Matsumoto, Toshiro, Rukia, Renji, Ikkaku, retsu and Neltu. Ichigo was extremely surprised by their appearance.

Ichigo: Why is everyone here?

Rukia: It's summer break and there's nothing to do, so of course I had to come here.

Neltu: It's so boring where we are, there's nothing to do.

Matsumoto: That's right, there are a lot of beautiful clothes here, and the food is delicious.

Toshiro: You came here just for that.

Ichigo: Are you guys planning on staying here for a long time?

Ikkaku: It won't be long, because it's summer vacation and we'll be here for about 69 days or so.

Ichigo: Would you guys like something to drink?

Everyone: We drink lemonade.

Ichigo: Then I'll go get lemonade.

Sado: Let me go buy candy.

Ishida: It's almost noon, let me buy some food.

Orihime also wanted to help them but didn't know what to do so she made a bold choice.

Orihime: I'll be standing by until it's time, all right.

Ichigo: Well, I'm counting on you, Orihime.

So Ichigo stood up and went to make lemonade for them, just as he was going down the stairs Matsumoto decided to follow him to help.

Matsumoto: Let me follow and help you.

But Matsumoto's enthusiasm led to a situation that no one expected. Matsumoto swung at Ichigo's body, causing him to fall freely from the ladder, but she quickly tried to catch his hand to try and pull him back, but it seemed Matsumoto's strength was not enough. This led to both people falling down the stairs.

This made everyone there extremely surprised.

When they left Ichigo's room to see what happened, they saw Rangiku lying on top of Ichigo and kissing him. It seems like falling down the stairs caused this.

After kissing for a while, they separated.

But each person's expression is extremely different.

Rangiku's face was red and he looked shy, but as for Ichigo, he had no expression at all.

Toshiro: Matsumoto, are you okay? You have some strange symptoms.

Rangiku: It's strange why you call me Matsumoto, I'm Ichigo.

Everyone: Eh.

Rukia: What are you talking Matsumoto, are you lying to us, how could you be Ichigo, since Ichigo is in front of you.

Rangiku: I'm wondering like everyone else, why are there two of me and why am I kissing myself?

People still don't understand what's going on.

At this moment, Orihime took out a mirror for Rangiku or now Ichigo to look at.

Rangiku(Ichigo): Matsumoto? Wait, this is me, why am I in Matsumoto's body?

Renji: So that means Matsumoto is in the body of...Ichigo

(Rangiku):Yataaa, my dream has come true, I have finally become a boy. Now I can do it with beautiful girls.