Mushoku tensei: Different timeline 1

The event took place when Rudeus mistakenly believed that Eris had abandoned him because he was too young, this left a huge impact on Rudy.

But suddenly an image of Zenith appeared in Rudy's mind, this made him motivated again, he remembered how much Zenith loved him. 

Rudeus was lying on the bed contemplating when he suddenly sat up. He took his cloak, and walked slowly and aimlessly forward. 

When the boreas house's butler returned, Rudeus was gone. 

Many days have passed since Rudeus tried to find his mother, he tried to find information from her by asking or passing out search papers at the adventurer's guild. 

But all his efforts have not paid off, so far all the information he has is for nothing.

Rudeus had become an adventurer without a party, before a group of people suggested him to join the group, Rudeus was still thinking about it.

That night Rudeus was sleeping when suddenly he appeared somewhere covered in white and he returned to his old appearance in his previous life.

Hitogami: Yo.

In front of Rudeus was a person whose body was completely white.

Rudeus: It's you again. Then why do you want to see me?

Hitogami: I know where your mother is.

Rudeus: hah?

Hitogami: She's at the Teleportation Labyrinth in the Begaritt Continent

Rudeus: Why are you giving me these informations?

Hitogami: You'd better hurry up.

Hitogami did not answer Rudeus's question but just told him to be faster.

Rudeus woke up in the middle of the night. He packed his things. He went down to the front desk to check out, then to the adventurers guild he left a message for the party inviting him to join the team then he left for the Begaritt continent. 

He hitched a ride on a carriage belonging to a priest and his daughter.

On the way they talked a little.

Priest's daughter: That thing behind you is a magic wand?

That girl was talking about the Arrogant Water Dragon King wand, the one that Rudy was given by Eris.

Rudeus: Right.

Priest: So you're a magician. You're so young and you've already become a magician.

Rudeus: Oh, that's such a compliment. 

Just like that they talked to each other throughout their journey.

After a few days, they reached the bazzar, a harsh desert area. At that point, Rudy broke up with the two of them and decided to go alone.

Rudy decided to cross this desert area, he met many monsters on his way, especially he met quite a few succubus, but somehow he was immune to the succubus' seductive magic, so because it's most likely because it's Eris.

After an arduous journey, he finally reached Begaritt, he stopped at a nearby pub to rest.

At the same time, he also wrote a letter to send to Paul to inform him of his location.

Then he to ordered a drink before entering the labyrinth.

Rudeus was enjoying his drink when a woman came to talk to him.

Girl: Hello.

Rudeus just looked towards the girl and said nothing.

Girl: Wanna buy a lady a cigarette?