"Okay?" He stared.

I couldn't help the pool of desire that heated my core, and I squeezed my thighs together when his eyes turned dark. In a matter of a couple minutes, he had me already aching to be sated. His strength, his affinity for me, ignited something within me, the bond burning to life.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Good."

My eyes fluttered closed, a soft moan escaping me when he returned to kissing me. One hand stayed locked on my waist as the other snaked down to caress my breast. He teased my nipples, causing me to arch into him until I was grinding against his crotch. He was shirtless as I stood in my underwear, wearing only his boxers, and it only spurred me on more.

Pulling away from me, he leads me toward the bed, pushing me down onto my back. I stared, openmouthed, as he stood before me. His tan skin was an art piece, tattoos shadowing his every contour.

I groaned. Fuck me, he was delectable.

"I am going to show you what you missed out on." Asra growled. "Staying away from me... Do you know how hard it was to not snatch you out of her bed?"

His eyes were imperiling, but I couldn't help but grin. "You miss me that much?"

He grumbled and before I could laugh; he grabbed me by the calves and hauled me to the edge of the bed. His fingers dived between my thighs, spreading me open as he trailed his finger across my wetness. I jolted, my ankles curling around his neck, moaning softly. He had me at a ninety-degree angle, tempting me.

"Already so ready for me, Tulip." His voice was raspy as he forced my legs closer to my head with his torso. "Have you been missing me too?"

I swallowed a whimper as his fingers curled inside of me and stroked my walls. His thumb came to trace circles across my clit as he worked the other two in tandem. I choked on a moan, unable to comprehend what he was doing to me. Foreplay was still such a new concept for me.

"Well, Tulip?" He purred, kissing my thighs.

"Please..." I gasped.

"That isn't an answer, Tulip." He teased. "Did you miss me?"

"Yes-please, yes!" I whined, grinding against his palm.

It caused him to stop, his fingers sliding out of me. I groaned, frustrated as he moved them to cup my thighs, straightening his back. With the movement, he nibbled at my calves, stroking my bare legs with either hand.

"What did you miss about me?" He cocked his head, looking at me from below his lashes.

I narrowed my eyes at him, the burning between my legs being ignored. "Asra..."

"Ailia..."

I grunted, kicking him softly in the head. "Just fucking fuck me."

"Fucking fuck?" His eyes blazed. "Those are some crude words, Ailia."

I didn't like it when he called me by my name and I could tell he knew it made me annoyed because that ludicrous smirk erupted on his face. His tongue came out to lick at my leg and, slowly, he moved it further down. My legs bent toward my head as he did so, causing my toes to curl. With my knees dangerously close to my head, I felt his tongue fall between my thighs.

Asra licked the expanse of my slit, flicking across my clit before he sucked it with a popping sound noise. My hips jerked, fists clenching at the sheets before I reached around to grab him by the head and force him deeper into me.

Yet again, as soon as I did that, he moved away, tutting at me.

"So eager..." He used.

"Asra, please, please just stop teasing me."

"Are you sure?" He hummed, pushing my knees into my chest. "You want me slow? Or you want me rough, Tulip?"

My eyes blazed, and I reached around our bodies to take hold of his thighs. My nails dug in, and I glared at him with all the strength I could muster.

"If you don't fuck me right now, I will bite your dick off."

He beamed, a low growl of hunger escaping his chest. "Why didn't you say so, Tulip?"

In a flash, he was pulling his member from his pants and burying it inside of me. My breath hitched as he wasted no time, thrusting himself half-way in to my depths. My hands flew to grab at his broad shoulders, my back attempting to arch at the sudden development.

I was aching as my body slowly adjusted to his size and, with a few easy thrusts, it buried him deep inside of me. I choked on a sob as his tip caressed my g-spot and he growled when he caught my reaction.

"Right there, baby?"

I cried out a yes. The nickname he solely used for sex always did things to me. He growled loudly, his hips smacking into my ass as he pulled my legs away from my body. I gasped at the sudden room to breathe, my eyes wide as he lifted my legs so my knees locked around his elbows. With now-free hands, his thumb moved to stimulate that oh-so-sensitive bud again.

I jerked, quivering against him as warmth pooled in my stomach. I felt the familiar tightening of my stomach and my hands gripped at the sheets beneath me. He pressed harder, circular movements into my clit as his hips set a steady pace. He was drawing it out, slowing his movements until I was rolling my hips back against him.

His hand moved away, fingers sprawled as he forced me down by my stomach. I whined a complaint, looking up at him through messy hair.

"Going somewhere?" He mused.

"Asra, please, please just fuck me." I reached out to claw at his biceps.

He hummed, sliding his hand up my stomach to caress my breast. His hand cupped it, thumb rubbing against the tip as he pumped back into me. My eyes fluttered closed as I begged to chase my climax.

"Look at me, Tulip."

I panted, opening my eyes to stare up at him. I could feel the wetness between my thighs, and spluttered an okay with a shaky nod. The fire burnt away at my insides, my heart racing as goosebumps prickled my skin.

"Are you going to cum for me, baby?" Asra purred.

"Yes." I moaned. "Yes, please, Asra. I want to cum."

"I want you to cum over my cock." He growled.

My back arched as he sudden picked up his pace, jack hammering into me as his hand played a symphony on my clit. He was panting, his chest rising and falling as beads of sweat pooled on his torso and forehead.

"Asra..." I sobbed, reaching my peak.

My body convulsed, and I fought so hard to hold on to his gaze as I gripped onto him. I chewed hard on my lip, forcing down the scream of pleasure. Asra choked on a moan, spluttering as his pace suddenly slowed. I felt his hips twitched against mine before a warmth filled my centre. I moaned with my climax as he pushed in as far as he could go.

My name was a mere breath on his lips, my head spinning from holding my breath at the pressure of my orgasm. He slumped slightly, gripping onto my thighs as his body sagged into me. He cursed, holding himself still inside of me.

"Fucking hell." He murmured, slowly caressing my clit.

I quivered, overly sensitive to his touch. "Asra..."

He smiled at me through hooded eyes, pearly white teeth glinting back at me. "So... did you miss me, Tulip?"

********

Happy New Year!!! it goes so damn fast but 2024 here we go!