Chapter 28

At the beginning I wish you all the best in the new year. Enjoy every day, make your dreams come true and may this year bring you many good things.

A few hours after their wedding, Omer and Kıvılcım went on their honeymoon to the Maldives. Omer wanted to spend two weeks alone with his wife. He chose this place because of the intimate hotels, close to the water, private beaches, and calmness. During their stay in the Maldives, Ali remained under the care of Sonmez. She is also helped by Doga with Kerem and Alev with Emir. Metehan and Cimen traveled to Europe and South America.

The journey took several hours. Kıvılcım and Omer were very tired. After landing in the Maldives, they took a boat to the hotel. They checked in and went to their cottage. They went inside. Kıvılcım was delighted with the look of the cottage. They had their own beach and pool. Their bed was arranged so that they could both look at the water. They put down their luggage and looked around the area. Despite their tiredness, they tried to see everything.

They went back to the room and Kıvılcım went to take a shower. Omer unpacked their things out of their suitcases and lay down on the bed. After some time, Kıvılcım returned to the room.

Kıvılcım: Omer?

He did not react.

Kıvılcım: Omer, get up.

There was no reaction. Kıvılcım approached him and stabbed him. Once again, there was no response from him.

Kıvılcım: Omer, don't fool around. It's not funny.

She bent over and kissed him on the lips. He immediately opened his eyes.

Kıvılcım: How could you? I thought something happened to you.

Omer: Because it was. I missed you.

Kıvılcım: I just went to take a shower.

Omer: It was like an eternity for me.

Kıvılcım: You exaggerate.

Omer: No.

He smiled and looked at her.

Kıvılcım: What?

Omer: You look incredibly.

She was wearing a black bikini. She never had a chance to wear anything like that. When she was with Kayhan, they didn't go on vacation. They weren't on the beach together. Since she's been with Omer, she's experienced everything she couldn't have experienced years ago.

Kıvılcım went to the beach. She lay down on the deckchair. She put on a hat, put on some sun cream, and lay there for a long time. Omer came to her. He put his deckchair next to Kıvılcım. He put his stuff in there and went into the water. He took a swim and went back to his wife. He approached Kıvılcım. He stood over her and splashed water on her.

Kıvılcım: Aaaaaaaaaaa, Omer!

Omer: Hahaha

Kıvılcım: It's not funny!

Omer: Come on.

Kıvılcım: Have you gone crazy?

Omer: Maybe. [he smiled]

He took her hat off her head, took her in his arms and walked with her towards the water.

Kıvılcım: Don't you dare.

Omer: Relax, my love.

Kıvılcım: Omeeeeer!

Omer: Kıvılcım ...