Chapter 9

Alev, Cimen, Doga and Metehan came back home. Sonmez waited impatiently for them because no one called her with information about Kıvılcım. They all came home smiling. When Sevilay saw them, she began to smile herself. Sonmez didn't know what was going on.

Sonmez: And? What about Kıvılcım?

Doga: Everything is alright. Don't worry.

Cimen: She needs a lot of rest and vitamins right now.

Sonmez: Ufff, that's good. But wait a minute, where is she? You said that everything is okay.

Metehan: The doctor wanted her to stay in the hospital for two more days for observation.

Sonmez: There's something you're not telling me. If she's in the hospital for observation, there's something wrong.

Alev smiled and approached to Sonmez. She grabbed her shoulder and looked into her eyes.

Alev: You'll be a grandmother again.

Sonmez: WHAT? Kıvılcım is pregnant? [she was in shock and at the same time was touched]

Metehan: Yes.

Sonmez: I don't know what to say. On the one hand I am happy, but pregnancy at her age ...

Alev: Mom, please stop. Just because she's 40 doesn't mean that she can't have kids. Yes, the doctor said there is a risk of miscarriage, but we'll take care of her and help her and Omer any way we can. She needs a lot of rest right now.

Sonmez: I just wasn't expecting it.

Alev: I know, but let's be happy with them.

Sevilay: That's right! What a happy information.

Doga: Now Cemre will have someone to play with. [she laughed]

Cimen: That's true. I can't wait. [she smiled]

Metehan: Well, now that we're all here and dad with Kıvılcım are still in the hospital, so we can clean the house.

Cimen: Good idea.

Doga: I'll go feed Cemre and I'll help you.

Alev: What a good team! We will clean up and prepare a welcome surprise for them.

Sonmez: I understand you want to help, but with this surprise, it's not a good idea. Kıvılcım will not be happy.

Alev: How do you know? Well, then, especially for Mrs. Sonmez, there won't be a big welcome.

Sonmez: Ah, Alev, ah!

Doga went to Cemre, and the others started cleaning the house. This is how they want to relieve Omer and Kıvılcım. Kıvılcım needs to rest a lot is one thing, but Omer also needs to rest after surgery. From now, in KıvMer house will be a schedule of duties. Everyone will have things to do in a designated part of the house. Sevilay is gladly to help them, Sonmez too. They all are very happy that Kıvılcım is pregnant, so they want to make a present for her and Omer.

Ünal house:

Meanwhile, Abdullah tries call to Omer but is unsuccessful. One of their hotel walls collapsed, and Omer was responsible for this hotel. Abdullah wanted to solve it immediately. He's worried because he's always answer his phone. He suspects that something happened. He also tries to contact with Kıvılıcm, but she also doesn't answer her phone.