Chapter 19

Evening:

Kıvılcım and Ali got permission to visit Omer. The nurse took them to Omer's room, because Kıvılcım was too weak to go alone.

Nurse: Mr. Omer, you have guests.

Omer: Who?

Omer noticed behind her Kıvılcım with Ali in her arms. Tears flowed from his eyes. He was very happy to see them together.

Omer: Kıvılcım ... Auh

Kıvılcım: Don't get up. You need to take care of yourself now.

Omer: Doesn't matter. How are you feeling? How's our son?

Kıvılcım: It's better. Our son is safe and sound thanks to you and your friend.

Omer: That's good. I was very worried.

Kıvılcım: Me too. How are you feeling?

Omer: When you're around me, I feel amazing. [he smiled]

Kıvılcım: Omerrrrrr! I'm serious, how are you feeling?

Omer: My shoulder hurts, but it'll go away.

Kıvılcım: You almost died there.

Omer: But I'm alive and I'm here with you. I'll do everything I can to keep you safe. You're the most important thing to me. What about Cimen and Metehan?

Kıvılcım: They're in class. They'll be here soon.

Omer: Fine.

Kıvılcım got up from the wheelchair and walked closer to Omer and laid Ali on his chest. Omer looked at her and smiled. He put his hand on his back and kissed him on the head.

Omer: My son. You're safe now. You're with us.

Kıvılcım looked at them with fascination.

Omer: Darling? What's going on?

Kıvılcım: Nothing. I just can't stop looking at you guys. You're adorable.

Omer: Come here.

Kıvılcım: Your shoulder ...

Omer: Come on, lie down next to us.

Kıvılcım: Fine. [she smiled]

Some time later, the nurse interrupted them. She entered the room to take Kıvılcım to her room to feed Ali.

Nurse: Excuse me, but Mrs. Kıvılcım has to feed Ali.

Kıvılcım: Can't I do it here?

Nurse: We need to be there for you while you're feeding. You haven't fed for a few days, and we need to make sure everything is okay.

Omer: Should I be worried?

Nurse: At the moment, no.

Omer: Good. Let me know later.

Kıvılcım: Fine. Rest.

Omer: I will.

The nurse took Kıvılcım and Ali to her room. Kıvılcım lay down on the bed and the nurse put Ali on her arm.

Doctor: Hello. How are you feeling?

Kıvılcım: Hello, I'm fine.

Doctor: Good. You must feed your son now.

Kıvılcım: Ok.

Kıvılcım set Ali up for feeding. After some time, the baby started crying. Kıvılcım felt pain in her breast. The doctor knew what happened.