Side Story - Chapter 4 - Let's go out on a date

Start from the beginning

"Let me treat your poor sexy ass right."

"Vegas. I'm in pain. I'm not moving from this bathtub unless you move your ass first."

"Pete...are you really not riding on my dick this time?!"

"I said NO!!"

How dare he ask me that for the hundredth time?!

We overdid it the whole night.

At a certain point I no longer thought we were humans, but rather some sort of beasts in heat.

I wish I could blame Vegas as usual, but I have my share of shame.

I missed him.

I missed him so much.

I could barely hold back my sexual impulsiveness myself.'

"Ok, sweetie..." Suddenly Vegas leaves a tender kiss in both my cheeks and gets out of the bathtub.

"Uh?! Are you accepting defeat?! This is not you."

"What can I do if my lover doesn't want me anymore..."

"I'm not the villain here. I'm just playing hard for the sake of my ass."

"Let's save your beautiful ass for later then." Another kiss. "I'll wait for you at my side of the room, my love."

This charming bastard...we're going to have another round before he leaves for work, I'm sure.

I don't mind actually.

I've been craving for him for a month now...but Vegas does not need to know that.

I rushed myself here the second he told me he would be in a business trip out of Thailand.

Grandma and Grandpa are taking care of Venice in Taiwan. Assistant Lee is covering me in Hong Kong.

Lian hasn't tried to stop me. He wants time alone with Macau, I guess. I warned Arm, though.

Those two sillies, hard-headed lovers...I have to do something about it once I'm back to Taiwan.

Luckly Vegas is not near them to know about it, otherwise...

"Hey, Pete! I'm waiting for you!"

"Okay! I'm coming!"

...

I meet Vegas at his room.

"Was your bath so good you forgot about me?!"

"I was just cleaning the mess you left inside me, you know..."

"Why bother, honey...I'm going to fill your ass up again." He blinks. I don't get shoked easily by his shameless comments anymore. "Anyways...come...have a seat..."

Vegas stretches his hand to me. There's a table set with delicious food.

"Wow...have you ordered breakfast?!Don't you have to leave yet?!"

"I'm not leaving with an empty stomach. I'm not leaving before eating you." Vegas kissed my cheek.

"...?!..."

"Eating with you, I mean. Let's just enjoy a meal together."

"It looks so delicious, Vegas..."

"I'm glad you like it, Pete. Come on. Seat here."

"Uh?!On your lap?!How are we supposed to enjoy meal like this, Vegas?"

"Easy! Just like this" Vegas puts a piece of pink dragonfruit inside my mouth "Now you share it with me." His seductive voice sounds particularly cheerful.