8 - White King

Porsche's POV

Porsche's POV

At the Diamond Night Club

"You must be kidding, Pol...Again? Arm really wants to be killed by Vegas, doesn't he?"

"Pete just called me to warn Arm, Porsche! But Arm isn't answering his phone. Nor Nong Macau." Pol says worriedly.

"What's happening? someone explain it to me" Tahkhun demands pouting.

"Uhh... Kinn, you explain it to Tankhun." I point to Kinn.

"Me? Why me?"

"Because...you are the leader of the family...besides he is your brother."

"And why Arm screwing Macau in some room at The Diamond Hotel has something to do with me?"

"W-What?! Is that brat with my bodyguard? Kinn, you incompetent! How did you let this happen? Soon the Minor Family will take Pol too!"

"Me, Khun Noo?!No, I want to stay with you!" Pol speaks afraid.

 "Is that your job now, Kinn?...providing my bodyguards to copulate with Minor family's members?"

"Why are you blaming me?? Arm is your bodyguard! You are the one who should take better care of him."

"Ha! Says the one who left my head bodyguard to be kidnapped by that maniac and even forgot about him for a month!"

"Low blow, Tankhun! Will you ever use it against me?"

"Sure I will! Besides, Arm was working for you lately, Kinn! Story repeats itself! I won't lend you any bodyguard of mine anymore!! You're careless. Pol, come over here right now! Close to my side!" Tankhun grabs Pol's hand, furious. "

"While you're arguing, Vegas is heading down to the front desk to ask what room they're in." I push away the two brothers who are arguing.

"Pete said they're in room 1004." Pol comments.

"Isn't it the same room as that time...?" I ask, curious.

"That was room 1005. Well...Nop gossip that Kuhn Vegas booked room 1005 tonight." Pol says embarrassed.

"I imagine why. Vegas is such a sick bastard." I shake my head.

"Call to the room, Pol."

"I called, Porsche, but no one answers either."

"We're going there, but we have to intercept Vegas first."

"Call Kim. He's closer." Kinn comments naively.

"What do you mean to say?" I hope it's not what I'm thinking." He and Chay aren't here at the club?"

"Well..."

"You take care of your horny little brother later, Porsche. Make the damn call, Kinn!"

"Hey Tankhun, don't talk about my brother like that...he's naive...your brother Kim is a pervert!"