4 - At last...or almost

Vegas's POV

Vegas's POV

How dare Kinn lay a hand on Pete in front of me, as if Pete belongs to him.

I feel a hatred that I haven't felt in a while. The one that makes a hot flame burn inside me...accelerate my heartbeat...and make me explode in a fit of rage that only ends when there's blood on my hands.

I'm gonna kill you, Kinn.

"I think you're talking about me." Porsche approaches abruptly and toasts with his glass of champagne, positioning himself between me and Kinn. "I'm Porsche, Kinn's love partner."

"Oh I'm sorry! I believe I made a mistake". The business partner said apologetically.

Kinn releases Pete's wrist automatically. He averts his gaze from mine.

"Porsche commands the minor family." Kinn starts talking to the business partners who came with me.

If it wasn't for Porsche...I would have killed Kinn with my bare hands...and the business partner that checked on Pete previously. He dared to look at Pete that way... I just need a dark road and a knife. I'll ask Nop to arrange that for me on Monday night in my schedule.

"Vegas, come with me" Pete sneaks up on me by the arm to get out of there.

I still feel my hands shaking with rage.

"What the fuck, Pete!" I yell at him.

We stared at each other for a few moments, resentful.

A shadow appears in the corner of the dance floor where we are.

"Hi, P'Pete! Glad to see you." Yim smiled "I liked your outfit".

"What do you want?" Pete asks him dryly. "I think you two have talked enough."

"Ow...I just came to apologize to P'Vegas and you..."

"It takes three seconds to say "I'm sorry". Good bye, Yim!"

"But..."

Pete gives him a murderous stare.

Yim gives up talking and leaves.

"Why were you talking to Kinn alone? I told you not to go off the path to the table."

"And why weren't YOU at the table waiting for me? Why were you talking to that brat again on the dance floor with your other friends?"

"They are not my friends. They are business partners. I had to come and say hello and then I would come back to the table. Yim caught me in the way to apologize.

"Be faster next time!"

"Why are you dressed like this?" I grab his wrist. I'm still mad.

"Are you complaining about this outfit?"

"This is Tankhun doing, right? I knew it! I knew he would do something to bother me. This cleavage is too open!"

"You made me come here dressed as a priest to celebrate mass while you're wearing a see-through shirt sewn by Satan. Do I have to accept this peacefully?" Pete taps his index finger several times on my bare chest until my back hits the wall.