Chapter seventeen: Locked love

Start from the beginning

Taehyung walked downstairs, where his sight landed on the person standing in the kitchen. It wasn't for the first time that taehyung's heart craved for love, it always sought for a person to love. The case here was that the unknown person he wished for now got its face which was oddly similar to the person standing in front of him.

"How long are you planning to stare" jimin questioned noticing the stare. Taehyung smiled shyly, advancing towards jimin.

"Aren't you getting late?" Taehyung whispered standing beside him.

"Still breakfast is important"

Taehyung nodded while sitting on the chair to have his breakfast.

"Don't we look like a couple?"
Taehyung referred to their matching clothes, he liked how good jimin looked in his clothes.

"More like twins"
Jimin replied earning a whine from the taller. Both of them finished their breakfast, after keeping the plate in the sink, they moved out.

"Should I drop you?"

"I have my car"
Although Jimin liked the idea of spending more time with him, sadly he came here with his car.
'should have opted for a taxi'

"Bye" jimin said after sitting inside his car, taehyung waved back, a little saddened by the other's departure.

~~~~~

Jimin walked inside the hospital, when his phone buzzed.

"Jimin you haven't arrived yet, is everything ok?"

"I just reached Hye joon"

"Ohh that's good can you come to my cabin please, it's urgent"

"Umm..ok"

Jimin turned back forwarding towards Hye joon's cabin. Opening the door he found Hye joon standing there with a cheerful smile and his hands hiding something behind his back. Unaware of his next moves jimin went near him.

"Why did you call me here"

"I wanted to tell you something"

Hye joon stepped back taking out a big bouquet of roses. Jimin nervousness increased on seeing that, he wasn't dumb to not understand what he is up to. Hye joon smiled offering him the bouquet. Jimin gazed at flowers not speaking a word.

"I love you jimin, from the time i first saw you till now. Please be my boyfriend." Hye joon confessed eyes shining with anticipation and cheeks red with blush. Jimin stood still trying to digest this new piece of information, his mind searching for answers he could give which would be a polite and respectful no without hurting Hye joon's feelings.

"I am sorry Hye joon but I never saw you in this light, even if I try I won't be able to return your feelings"

Jimin rejected his proposal with a heavy heart, guilt surrounded him after seeing the disheartened expression of Hye joon.

"Jimin why can't you see my love"

"I am sor-"
Jimin paused on hearing his ringtone and glanced at his phone. Hye joon who was disappointed by his rejection looked at jimin's phone where taehyung's name was on display. He bit his lips in vexation and threw the flowers on the ground.

"He is the reason you are rejecting me right?"
Hye joon yelled holding jimin's arm in a death grip. Jimin tried wiggling his hands out but it wasn't loosening a bit, Hye joon eyes held pure anger and hatred, it irked him that that person he was trying to pursue for so long, was now rejecting him for someone else.

"Hye joon have you gone mad leave my hand"

"I just want you to love me back is it wrong? I can do anything for you, I can even eradicate that Kim out of our relationship"